Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Kierkegaarden

Cancelled
Dec 13, 2018
This is just insane. Tried to place order for 30 mins and it kept giving me errors. My preorder disappeared once failed to open.
I gave up. Later saw dates slipping into oct 9 and now it is nov 9.

Saw notification that my card is charged by apple. Thought my wife ordered but rechecked email.

It looks like went in at 8:11 am for delivery(that was my 4th attempt). Luckily it got the right order otherwise i was trying different combos. Luckily charged once.

Imagine if ended up having 10 orders places - that many times i got place order errors.
I would the card would flag the order if it appeared to be a duplicate. What is your ship date? Mine is 11/6-11/13!

Reactions: ctjack

FlightLevel310

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2021
Me too. Will be ordering it from Amazon. I also need it for my Apple Watch Ultra.
I ordered the Spigen one. A little bit more money, but thought I'd give it a shot. Out for delivery today.
1694789175629.png

Biro

macrumors 6502a
Jan 11, 2012
I got an order in for a 15 Pro in natural titanium a minute or two after pre-orders opened this morning. But buyer‘s remorse set in shortly afterward. I just cancelled my order. While I would enjoy the lighter weight over my 13 Pro, there are just too many other issues that I have. And I don’t care about the camera. Perhaps, after the initial rush is over, I’ll stroll into an Apple Store and physically handle all of the 15s. Maybe I’ll purchase a base 15 or Plus. But, more likely, I’ll probably wait until next year.

Reactions: 5105973

TheColtr

macrumors 6502a
Feb 1, 2014
California
IUP 256 natural titanium pro max. I got launch day delivery. It’s my first time doing IUP and wow did they make it easy. I also ordered my wife a 128 regular 15 for launch day as well.

Reactions: MrENGLISH
Alright, folks, I have to go get ready and get this day started.

Remember no tracking will be generated until Saturday evening or Sunday morning (PDT). All that information was available on post #1 but it has been edited. So, we have to do it the old-school way.

Those of you who have secured the September 22, 2023 Launch Date delivery. Congratulations!

For those who have not... Might be better to go to the Apple Store and see if they have one available. But I would not recommend canceling your existing order. Sometimes Apple moves up the shipping date. You might get lucky! Stay strong, stay cool. Much love!

xxray

macrumors 68040
Jul 27, 2013
I was surprised with the switch to 3nm there were no efficiency gains!

That’s what I mean - you’d think with 3nm that didn’t have that big of a performance jump, increased battery sizes, new UW chip, Qualcomm X70, etc. that you’d have increased battery life, but somehow it’s the same?

Something’s not adding up. I’m excited for reviews just to see what battery life is like.

chiitownkruger

macrumors member
Sep 13, 2014
I received a notification from my card about 5 minutes ago that I was charged. I placed my Apple Store order 20 minutes after pre orders open. Anyone else ?

Attachments

• IMG_1100.jpeg
    IMG_1100.jpeg
    445.1 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
Reactions: Wolfs

mykhaeli

macrumors member
Jun 5, 2010
Sunflower Galaxy
So billing is upon shipping?
Because it seems way before that.
(I have to make a payment change)

When do 9/22 delivery iPhones ship out?
(I forgot all that stuff, it’s been awhile...😅)

Reactions: Brad7
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.