Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

IceCool

macrumors 6502a
Jan 31, 2019
United States of America
Nope 😁. Hoping 9/22 delivery could speed up because I can wait to get it - Blue. I don’t love any of the Pro colors. Trading a purple 14 Pro for blue which is like going back to the 13, but thems the breaks when you are a crazy person who just has to have the new iphone every year 🤣
Yearly upgrades are always great!

killawat

macrumors 68000
Sep 11, 2014
I ordered the Spigen one. A little bit more money, but thought I'd give it a shot. Out for delivery today.
The Belkin one that Apple sells is really good. It's twice the price of this one, but they install it in store and Belkin will replace it if it breaks within a year (and Apple will put that one on, too).

• Wow
Reactions: Tb87Bln

IceCool

macrumors 6502a
Jan 31, 2019
United States of America
also getting the non max pro. In the very unpopular blue Ti. the buyer's remorse is truly a thing. We will see Friday when I see it in person.
I changed my mind so many times, I am now known as Indecisive IceCool here. Maybe I should change my name to "IndecICEive" 🤣

Day two of alternating between colors was yesterday and I finally settle for Natural last minute.

HDJulie

macrumors demi-goddess
Jun 13, 2008
Little Rock, AR
Update:

iPhone 15 Pro Max demand is insane! Already slipping into November!

F6EpZJLX0AA7wHz
Doesn't it slip this much, this fast every year?

sjsharksfan12

macrumors 68000
Jun 29, 2020
San Jose, CA
Picking up the Blue 256 GB Iphone 15 Pro Max next week at the Apple Store in the morning. Looking forward to it. I wouldn't say the ordering process was painful, but I'm glad I woke up early to take advantage of it, considering now the shipments are going into November.

Reactions: Brad7 and killawat

mizzourah

macrumors 6502a
Sep 26, 2013
St. Louis, MO
I changed my mind so many times, I am now known as Indecisive IceCool here. Maybe I should change my name ti "IndecICEive" 🤣

Day two of alternating between colors was yesterday and I finally settle for Natural last minute.
You should change it = that would be a fun temp name change - I can't wait to see when you post pictures of it. So funny - all the videos showing the phone but when someone from the forum posts their actual phone, it always seems to look 'better'.

• Love
Reactions: IceCool

lazyrighteye

Contributor
Jan 16, 2002
Denver, CO
I wonder if I made the right choice in going with Blue Titanium. Im now having some 2nd thoughts about it. 😂.
If you stash yours in a case, it may not matter. Regardless, you can always take the 14 days to decide and exchange if it turns out you’re wanting to go a different route. No worries.

Reactions: Wolfs
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.