Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Diskz

macrumors newbie
Sep 9, 2022
I think this really depends where you live/what store it is. Since I am in San Diego the Apple Stores here on launch day start a line pretty early

Edit: launch day a lot (if not all) stores open earlier and close later so I don't know if the common person knows that, but anyone serious about getting a day 1 phone it is probably best to get there early
Does the Fashion Valley store get pretty crazy? I usually have mine shipped, but went for pickup this time around. I have mine scheduled for pickup there at 8:15-8:30am and just curious what to expect

cthompson94

macrumors 6502a
Jan 10, 2022
SoCal
Does the Fashion Valley store get pretty crazy? I usually have mine shipped, but went for pickup this time around. I have mine scheduled for pickup there at 8:15-8:30am and just curious what to expect
I actually typically pick up at the store in Otay Ranch, but the last couple of years the line was building pretty quickly

Reactions: Diskz and killawat

t1m1t

macrumors regular
Oct 21, 2011
If I remember correctly, I picked up my 12 pro max there 3 years ago. When I got there it was like any other day. Walked in, got my phone, and walked out during my set appointment time. I want to say I saw maybe 4-5 people waiting in a no appointment line outside, but for order pick-ups there weren't any lines. 13 pro max was picked up at Irvine Spectrum and I had to wait in a line outside for about 5 minutes even though I was the only one in line. They had 3rd party security there as well telling people to wait (just me when I got there).

5x10

macrumors member
Dec 1, 2018
changed my order to blue and now I’m getting mid october , I’ll cancel the silver order when it lets me

cannono

macrumors 65816
Oct 21, 2014
For everyone that was able to order in the first 5 min are you guys on the east coast? Im trying to figure out if we need a vpn next year to get in early
East coast FL, opened at 8:01a and order done by 8:02a

M.Rizk

macrumors 6502a
Apr 20, 2015
For everyone that was able to order in the first 5 min are you guys on the east coast? Im trying to figure out if we need a vpn next year to get in early

AZ, opened :01, checked out and received email :02, bank alert at :09.

Xoterin

macrumors 6502
Nov 2, 2017
via iPhone 8 Plus
Image 9-15-23 at 11.13 AM.jpg

Natural PM 512GB moved to processing. Taxes amount dropped almost $20 but no charge yet.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.