Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

kid84

macrumors regular
Sep 17, 2017
My delivery is Sep 22 for Pro Max ( Black 512 , Blue 1T ) , status changed to Processing but no charge on card . When will they charge ?

Also does any have status on pickup in store , still showing order places

lazyrighteye

Contributor
Jan 16, 2002
Denver, CO
Going back to this morning’s melee… Do we know if there were any consistencies in those that experienced delays? Ex: was everyone who couldn’t get anything to load also iUP peeps that had their orders pre-approved and ready to rock in advance or were there some going to the store for first time with no configs saved? Not that it matters now, just curious.

shr631

macrumors 6502a
Dec 13, 2013
Just a friendly reminder!

F6Du4QbX0AACs8_
Heard Cloth still running 5nm process. Like hello, it’s 2023! Gonna wait until the press embargo lifts 😂🤪

Lihkin

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2014
For the accessories you mean, no way your iPhone went preparing for shipment this early.
My card was charged for my phone (Sep 22nd delivery of the 256 GB Pro Max Black) 30 minutes ago. No accessories ordered. I believe we will see preparing for shipment on Sunday or Monday.

Reactions: killawat and Wolfs

richardkor

macrumors member
Sep 25, 2015
For the accessories you mean, no way your iPhone went preparing for shipment this early.
Yep! Should have said preparing order and will notify when shipping. Also fun fact. I live in MA for work which has lower taxes then my home state TN. Should have my made my billing address my MA address. Taxes went from $80 to $130 for TN

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
Going back to this morning’s melee… Do we know if there were any consistencies in those that experienced delays? Ex: was everyone who couldn’t get anything to load also iUP peeps that had their orders pre-approved and ready to rock in advance or were there some going to the store for first time with no configs saved? Not that it matters now, just curious.
This would make a good poll

M.Rizk

macrumors 6502a
Apr 20, 2015
Yep! Should have said preparing order and will notify when shipping. Also fun fact. I live in MA for work which has lower taxes then my home state TN. Should have my made my billing address my MA address. Taxes went from $80 to $130 for TN

Taxes are based on shipping not billing though, no?

EricExtreme

macrumors 6502
Sep 17, 2012
North Conway, New Hampshire
I live in New Hampshire. We don't have sales tax here. We don't have state income tax either. It's sweet.

richardkor

macrumors member
Sep 25, 2015
You are probably right lol. Im just glad i got my phone ordered after the glitches. Ill be in TN next week. If i was up here I would have had it shipped to MA. Ill remember that for future reference

nikster0029

macrumors 6502a
Jul 21, 2010
I ordered the Pro thinking I was getting the Max and I have not been able to cancel for hours. Frustrating

Cayden

macrumors 6502a
Jul 10, 2014
Utah
I just changed the shipping address on one of my orders and the shipping method changed from “Express Delivery” to “Next Day Shipping”. The delivery estimate is the same, but I wonder if that means it’ll ship later

jbintn

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2023
Top-secret workaround to get ACMI without T-Mobile, Verizon and AT&T: Purchase iPhone unlocked as one-time payment with Apple Card then contact Goldman Sachs to convert over to Monthly Installments. Many people have confirmed this works including myself by asking Goldman Sachs directly.

Keep this low-key though. Shh.
It's explicitly stated in an Apple support document. That doc is dated 8/15, so I would think it's actually policy - just not publicized. Of course, who knows what GS will say when you call; the agreement is subject to change without notice.

• Wow
Reactions: Brad7
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.