Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Yandawg

macrumors regular
Apr 2, 2019
The last couple of times I have had a release day apple product delivered, UPS screwed up. The first time, I had put for them to hold it at the facility. It got stopped for hold at a facility 2 hours away. When I got to my facility finally, the told me it was on the truck. Something very similar happened another time. I decided to make the 2 hour trip this time to my closest Apple store. I pick it up at 9:30. I will let it sync when I get it and do some shopping and then we will go to the zoo. I knew the zoo bribe would assure my wife went with me happily on my little iphone excursion. I will miss tracking the phone every step of its journey, but I am sure I will find something to do with the tens of hours I would normally spend obsessing over the next 7 days! I hope everyone has a perfectly smooth process!

Good luck!

Reactions: xxray and Brad7

IceCool

macrumors 6502a
Jan 31, 2019
United States of America
Screenshot 2023-09-15 at 9.24.05 AM.png

Ayyy, join the Natural Titanium iPhone 15 Pro club!

Oh, and the launch day club!

DaRaider65

macrumors 6502
Sep 13, 2015
Lubbock, TX
Well,
like the dumbass I can be sometimes, I screwed up the pre-pre order up. I had done the first order, but forgot to add a case and extra cable and what not, so I went back in and did another pre-preorder without deleting the first one. So one will be on Apple Card Monthly Installments w/trade in and the other will be a full charge to my Apple Card
2 Seperate invoices, so 2 phones. 📱 📱
I Really gotta stop trying to live on 5 hours of sleep and pot of coffee every morning, haha

ctjack

macrumors 65816
Mar 8, 2020
It’s nice not to have no sales or income tax. The property tax is pretty high though. I live in Nashua.
It is not nice - trust me. The only fun we have around here is apple stuff with no hurting sales tax. Aside of that, even my tshirt is flat $20 versus 15+1.75 tax in other places. And i am not speaking about other things like police cars and their condition, no public places and no free events.

Nikos

macrumors 68000
Nov 20, 2008
New York
One of my orders is still not in my order history. Anybody else?

Says it's a guest order on the site but also says it's attached to another Apple ID when I try to add it to my own.

M.Rizk

macrumors 6502a
Apr 20, 2015
One of my orders is still not in my order history. Anybody else?

Says it's a guest order on the site but also says it's attached to another Apple ID when I try to add it to my own.

As long as the order still shows and has your details on it I wouldn’t even care what Apple ID it’s linked to to be honest. I think I have had this happen to me with the 12 Pro Max and it got fixed a few hours later.

Reactions: Nikos
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.