Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

TurboCoder2022

macrumors regular
Nov 25, 2022
Yeah!!! Mine has changed to processing also. Whoo-hoo!

1694792396590.png

Clingpeach

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2014
A few hours after it goes preparing for shipment. Make sure you have UPS MyChoice as it has been the way to go the past 2 years. Using reference number will no longer show the full tracking number and will barely tell anything about the shipment.
Never been able to use my choice for early tracking...what is the number that you have to put in

M.Rizk

macrumors 6502a
Apr 20, 2015
Never been able to use my choice for early tracking...what is the number that you have to put in

I am not sure. For me it auto verified me and did not need a number. If it is anything like USPS Informed Delivery or FedEx delivery manager then I imagine they’d mail you a code to make sure you actually live at that location.

JFK1979

macrumors 6502a
Sep 13, 2014
Denver, CO
I am not sure. For me it auto verified me and did not need a number. If it is anything like USPS Informed Delivery or FedEx delivery manager then I imagine they’d mail you a code to make sure you actually live at that location.
It has been your phone number but the past year or two it shows up without typing anything in

M.Rizk

macrumors 6502a
Apr 20, 2015
It has been your phone number but the past year or two it shows up without typing anything in

I believe you’re thinking tracking with reference. You don’t put your phone number or order number in UPS My Choice. Your tracking just pops up there once it’s in the system if you had your address verified.

Slowpc

macrumors 6502
May 24, 2013
Winston Salem NC
Have been using my choice here with no issues for the past year or two and for years doing a hold at my local distro in town. Hate that you now have to have a premium account for for the 20 bucks a year to get holds and make usps shipments into ups at times saving a day... It's worth it for me.

Reactions: killawat and xxray

jbjarko

macrumors regular
Sep 11, 2015
MPLS
One thing I remember from previous, and this is going way back since I've ordered a launch phone...is how much better the UK carriers are at updating when a package will arrive.

xx/xx stops, etc. UPS and FedEx just suck w/ that comparatively.

marchrose2011

macrumors 6502a
Sep 17, 2014
USA
One thing I remember from previous, and this is going way back since I've ordered a launch phone...is how much better the UK carriers are at updating when a package will arrive.

xx/xx stops, etc. UPS and FedEx just suck w/ that comparatively.
the past few years i have been able to track my delivery truck with UPS my choice. Always drives me nuts because he will come close by my office, then leave and do other deliveries then come back around lunch time to deliver my phone.

Chele

macrumors 6502
Feb 20, 2003
Illinois
Am I like the only one getting the 6.1" Pro? 🤣

I've seen more people getting the regular/Plus 15's than I have 6.1" Pro at this point!
I’m still catching up with the thread so there might be other replies but that’s the model I’m getting! I got the Blue, which I think is the least popular color. Lol. Oh well, more for me! I can’t wait for it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.