Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

julit0

macrumors demi-god
Apr 19, 2010
Torrance, CA
Yeah! PTS. 0504 PDT Order, IUP.
IMG_0202.jpeg

t1m1t

macrumors regular
Oct 21, 2011
I ordered our two phones at 5:10 and 5:16am (pacific). Both are being picked up at a local apple store. Both still show Order Placed. Is this normal for pick-up orders? I'm seeing a lot of people getting updated to Processing and Preparing to Ship.

Reactions: LasersGoPewPew

Nanotyrns

macrumors 65816
Sep 16, 2012
Denver
There’s that (also got it for ATT Wireless on my end) - but then also for the “activation fee” when you actually do shift over to your new phone. I’ve had success in getting the Activation Fee turned off/refunded, but not this Upgrade fee…BOTH of which are BS.
they are just ALWAYS looking for another few bucks. All of them. When I was setting up my pre-order I noticed that the NEXT program comes with a $6/month upgrade fee so YOU ALREADY GOT MY THIRTY SIX DOLLARS YOU GIGANTIC (INSERT YOUR FAVORITE EXPLETIVE HERE)!!! I've always been happy with AT&T but this year I toyed with the idea of buying out my 15 so I could just trade it in and own my 16 outright and switch if I find a better wireless deal elsewhere but didn't want to pony up $800. These guys :mad: arrggggggg!!!

sojurn

macrumors newbie
Oct 1, 2013
I sure hope so. I’ll be calling out too. Trying not to tell my coworkers so they won’t get wise on me if I do. lol

Edit: This was supposed to be a quote about signing ahead of time for the shipment.

killawat

macrumors 68000
Sep 11, 2014
I ordered our two phones at 5:03 and 5:10am (pacific). Both are being picked up at a local apple store. Both still show Order Placed. Is this normal for pick-up orders? I'm seeing a lot of people getting updated to Processing.
We won’t see any status until the night before when they unbox and scan them. I mean, if the phones were already in store and scanned, not only would people try to show up early , but others would probably break in to get early access.

Reactions: t1m1t

Miao Ying

macrumors member
Aug 17, 2010
Earlier this morning at ore-order launch the Store App ended up keeping the whole “Almost there!” access denial screen the entire time. Website on a Safari browser was the only way I got an order through. Store App still not accessible at the time of posting :-/. Oh well got mine in. Pro Max Titanium Blue 1TB, picked store pickup on the 22nd as delivery was already backed up to the Sept 29-October weekend. Happy hunting everyone

Reactions: lazyrighteye

Kinggi

macrumors regular
Oct 18, 2020
Just got an update from apple, I did instore pick up and trade in, and also financed on citizen, I chatted with a rep and asked if why I didn’t get a loan confirmation number and still stuck on order placed, they said and quote “Upon trying to pull up the details on your order, it seems that our system’s still processing it and will be generated on our end within 3-4 hours.” So there is that, I also checked last years loan confirmation email and I received it around 4 pm EST, so DONT STRESS people apple is still processing stuff.

Apple_Tiger

macrumors 6502a
Jan 23, 2023
Just got an update from apple, I did instore pick up and trade in, and also financed on citizen, I chatted with a rep and asked if why I didn’t get a loan confirmation number and still stuck on order placed, they said and quote “Upon trying to pull up the details on your order, it seems that our system’s still processing it and will be generated on our end within 3-4 hours.” So there is that, I also checked last years loan confirmation email and I received it around 4 pm EST, so DONT STRESS people apple is still processing stuff.
Thanks for the update.

Reactions: Kinggi

BreakingKayfabe

Suspended
Oct 22, 2020
Southern Cal
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.