Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Apple_Tiger

macrumors 6502a
Jan 23, 2023
Just got an update from apple, I did instore pick up and trade in, and also financed on citizen, I chatted with a rep and asked if why I didn’t get a loan confirmation number and still stuck on order placed, they said and quote “Upon trying to pull up the details on your order, it seems that our system’s still processing it and will be generated on our end within 3-4 hours.” So there is that, I also checked last years loan confirmation email and I received it around 4 pm EST, so DONT STRESS people apple is still processing stuff.
Also usually when its at order placed you normally don’t get the approval email and usually its a the processing stage when those emails are sent. Also what time did you place the order? My email came in at 7:03 am cst when I completed the process.

Nanotyrns

macrumors 65816
Sep 16, 2012
Denver
It sure does look like its moving fast despite that morning was chaos.
yeah no kidding. Mine is still processing right now tho. ok ok ok ok ok ok JUST REALIZED we are now 6 hours out from pre-order and stuff is moving. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN!!!

Attachments

• math-calculate.gif
    math-calculate.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 37

lazyrighteye

Contributor
Jan 16, 2002
Denver, CO
I ordered our two phones at 5:10 and 5:16am (pacific). Both are being picked up at a local apple store. Both still show Order Placed. Is this normal for pick-up orders? I'm seeing a lot of people getting updated to Processing and Preparing to Ship.
In my experience, my progress bar sit motionless until the day before. But every year, I read about all these active progress bars. I always wanted an active progress bar.... LOL

alexcue

macrumors 6502a
Apr 20, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
Very nice! You are probably going to be the first one to see the UPS barcode scans generated. Keep us posted. Congratulations! 🎈🎊🍾
Well sometimes being the first in to Kentucky isn't the best. One year I was one of the last to get out of there, oh it made it to me on time... but it was nerve wrecking having to wait to see any movement on Thursday evening night back to CA!

Kinggi

macrumors regular
Oct 18, 2020
Thanks for the update.
Got you!
Also usually when its at order placed you normally don’t get the approval email and usually its a the processing stage when those emails are sent. Also what time did you place the order? My email came in at 7:03 am cst when I completed the process.
I placed my order at 8:04 AM!, hopefully soon I get the confirmation.

MrENGLISH

macrumors 65816
Apr 18, 2009
they are just ALWAYS looking for another few bucks. All of them. When I was setting up my pre-order I noticed that the NEXT program comes with a $6/month upgrade fee so YOU ALREADY GOT MY THIRTY SIX DOLLARS YOU GIGANTIC (INSERT YOUR FAVORITE EXPLETIVE HERE)!!! I've always been happy with AT&T but this year I toyed with the idea of buying out my 15 so I could just trade it in and own my 16 outright and switch if I find a better wireless deal elsewhere but didn't want to pony up $800. These guys :mad: arrggggggg!!!
I switched to prepaid and buying new unlocked iPhones from Apple several years ago. I pay $25 a month for 5GB (I'm almost always on WiFi so I'm fine with that amount). There is no activation fee when I switch iPhones... even on eSim. Post Paid is such a ripoff!

IceCool

macrumors 6502a
Jan 31, 2019
United States of America
I am a regular pro and have progressed to preparing for ship...but that's likely because it's the boring blue color and they need to get it out of the warehouse - so boring.
That made me laugh lmao

Uh, okay. So some Pro models are making it. Still on Processing here - hoping for some movement soon... I'll keep an eye out.

lazyrighteye

Contributor
Jan 16, 2002
Denver, CO
Just got an update from apple, I did instore pick up and trade in, and also financed on citizen, I chatted with a rep and asked if why I didn’t get a loan confirmation number and still stuck on order placed, they said and quote “Upon trying to pull up the details on your order, it seems that our system’s still processing it and will be generated on our end within 3-4 hours.” So there is that, I also checked last years loan confirmation email and I received it around 4 pm EST, so DONT STRESS people apple is still processing stuff.
Imagine if this phone were popular. 😜😂

bige12

macrumors 65816
Apr 6, 2009
Vienna, VA
I would like to get iPhone 15 Pro Max, but can't right now since I don't have funds to cover everything, If I had the funds I would of got the 15 Pro Max the in the Black Titiaum

I have a good collection of old iPhones - I kind of want to get rid of them, but I do know where to do it at. since I want to make some money

+++Currently using a 14 Pro Max Black with 512 GB+++++

Djones96

macrumors 65816
Dec 13, 2022
Thanks for the update, I was wondering about this. I was already approved for financing and got my order submitted this morning. It's processing, but haven't gotten my loan confirmation yet, and was getting anxious, so thank you.

Reactions: Kinggi
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.