Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Stlcheer

macrumors 6502a
Jun 13, 2010
Saint Louis, MO
Here we go!
IMG_6806.jpeg

christf10

macrumors regular
Oct 16, 2007
Rockland County, NY
Everyone who got promised a launch day delivery. Feel lucky and blessed. Even iJustine couldn’t secure one.

This just proves no one has the power against Apple and this thread is too powerful. We were able to help each other out and rely on this strong community together. As a team! As a family!

View attachment 2263383
At least she will have a review unit to play with. 😏

swandy

macrumors 6502a
Oct 27, 2012
What if I miss my check-in window because of work? Will they still hold it?
Yes they do - not sure if it is just for that day or there is a longer period of holding it. I did it for a different Apple product - not an iPhone - but don't remember how long they will actually hold it. I think it's 7 days but would not swear on it.

swarlos

Suspended
Oct 18, 2015
I’m teaching a training at the moment so it will be hard to keep up LOL but has anyone else’s order changed to Preparing for Shipment!?

Reactions: 5105973

TheColtr

macrumors 6502a
Feb 1, 2014
California
That's what I went through. my iUP iPhone 15 PRO went through without any issues. My wife trade in for a 13 to the 15 kept having issues connecting to Verizon (and Apple never initially came up with the information I put in the other day) so I started fresh on my iPad, which also couldn't connect to Verizon so I will have to do the iPhone setup after I trade in her old iPhone and get the new one home.
Same! I ordered my pro max through IUP within a minute of the store opening. My wife's phone we are financing through Verizon took literally 20 minutes to get it ordered.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.