Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

thatappleguytoday

macrumors 601
Feb 9, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
Natty Titanium this time next week...tasty

p4e1rAf.jpg

Apple_Tiger

macrumors 6502a
Jan 23, 2023
Thanks for the update, I was wondering about this. I was already approved for financing and got my order submitted this morning. It's processing, but haven't gotten my loan confirmation yet, and was getting anxious, so thank you.
I got my loan confirmation this morning. Its just for me is the order stuck in “order placed”

Reactions: Djones96

lazyrighteye

Contributor
Jan 16, 2002
Denver, CO
My order just updated to Preparing To Ship too.

On a side note, I am not getting much work done today... 🤷‍♂️🤣
My productivity trajectory from Keynote to 9/22 definitely trends downward. I'm a complete useless blob for these 2 weeks. Every tear. Might as well schedule a beach vaca (with excellent wifi) during this time of year.

Oddly, my MacRumors productivity graph is an upward rocket of a hockey stick. Correlation? 😂🤪

dadkins

macrumors newbie
May 9, 2023
I tried since 7:50 this morning to get and complete my pre order. I had zero issues last year. Couldn't get in with the phone app, web site on the computer, or iPad. The store finally loaded at 8:30. I'm on the Upgrade Program and had already completed my pre order setup days ago. I went to complete the order and it completely deleted all of my information. Shipping address, credit card, phone number, email.....gone. I had to run down stairs, grab my wallet, re-enter credit card info. By the time all of that was complete the shipping date slipped to Oct 9-16th. I tried in store pick up for next Friday. Clicked "Complete Order". The button clicked, but nothing happened. I finally just took the shipping for the week of Oct 9-16th.

I had my preorder ready to go. Why did it completely delete all of my info??? Why can't the richest company on the planet ever handle a huge server load on launch day?

Nanotyrns

macrumors 65816
Sep 16, 2012
Denver
I switched to prepaid and buying new unlocked iPhones from Apple several years ago. I pay $25 a month for 5GB (I'm almost always on WiFi so I'm fine with that amount). There is no activation fee when I switch iPhones... even on eSim. Post Paid is such a ripoff!
maybe I should have jumped ship then. I moved off of unlimited data at AT&T when I looked and noticed that I only use maybe 3GB a month off of wifi (and that was when I had no car and rode the bus EVERYWHERE ) and that's probably still true. I rarely call anyone so even just a 1000 minutes/month would be more than enough.

Oh well lesson learned.

swandy

macrumors 6502a
Oct 27, 2012
Got 1 phone in. Error accessing pre order info for the second one......
That's what I went through. my iUP iPhone 15 PRO went through without any issues. My wife trade in for a 13 to the 15 kept having issues connecting to Verizon (and Apple never initially came up with the information I put in the other day) so I started fresh on my iPad, which also couldn't connect to Verizon so I will have to do the iPhone setup after I trade in her old iPhone and get the new one home.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.