Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

lazyrighteye

Contributor
Jan 16, 2002
Denver, CO
Yes they do - not sure if it is just for that day or there is a longer period of holding it. I did it for a different Apple product - not an iPhone - but don't remember how long they will actually hold it. I think it's 7 days but would not swear on it.
Just confirmed with Apple CSR on the phone: held in-store for 7 days.

Reactions: Tb87Bln
Curious...are you going to keep both? Or just see which color you like the best and return the other?
The plan is to keep both. But I have settled on Natural Titanium since it’s the most popular color and it’s also the flagship color Apple is showing. I always go after the flagship color.

The blue iPhone: It will be my secondary backup iPhone.

christf10

macrumors regular
Oct 16, 2007
Rockland County, NY
Status until middle of next week...

1694801989000.png

swandy

macrumors 6502a
Oct 27, 2012
Same! I ordered my pro max through IUP within a minute of the store opening. My wife's phone we are financing through Verizon took literally 20 minutes to get it ordered.
Apple has had issues with Verizon in previous years - not surprising. Just hope I won't have any issues getting the new iPhone set up with Verizon since her older phone I set up to drop off the trade-in at the Apple Store, so I won't have that.

I’ve got a regular 15 with launch day delivery. I wonder how tracking will look if it‘s even available…
Sweet! Congrats! Please keep us updated once you get assigned with a tracking number. Would love to see how your new iPhone travels. I want to see the itinerary.

There’s a chance next year Pro models be coming from India next year.

MrENGLISH

macrumors 65816
Apr 18, 2009
The plan is to keep both. But I have settled on Natural Titanium since it’s the most popular color and it’s also the flagship color Apple is showing. I always go after the flagship color.

The blue iPhone: It will be my secondary backup iPhone.
One for odd numbered days. The other for even numbered days. That's how my OCD would role with it 🤣

PixelsMaster

macrumors regular
Sep 11, 2016
Michigan
Sweet! Congrats! Please keep us updated once you get assigned with a tracking number. Would love to see how your new iPhone travels. I want to see the itinerary.

There’s a chance next year Pro models be coming from India next year.
It’s going to be a new feeling tracking from India vs China like we have been for years. Will keep the thread posted. Pro Max is preparing to ship, the 15 is still processing.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.