Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

mizzourah

macrumors 6502a
Sep 26, 2013
St. Louis, MO
The plan is to keep both. But I have settled on Natural Titanium since it’s the most popular color and it’s also the flagship color Apple is showing. I always go after the flagship color.

The blue iPhone: It will be my secondary backup iPhone.
Ha ha. I totally read intonation into this post:

Happy, excited (almost a fast speaking tempo): I have settled on Natural Titanium since it's the most popular color and it's also the flagship color Apple is showing. I always go after the flagship color (yes, I hear the italics).

Monotone, less interested: The blue iPhone (note how it doesn't even get a descriptor like Titanum): It will be my secondary (read: less used, less pretty, less important, overall just less) backup iPhone.

That's how I read all of that. And as a soon-to-be-owner of a solitary phone that happens to be blue (Titanium), I am slightly sadder!!!!

jamezr

macrumors P6
Aug 7, 2011
US
The plan is to keep both. But I have settled on Natural Titanium since it’s the most popular color and it’s also the flagship color Apple is showing. I always go after the flagship color.

The blue iPhone: It will be my secondary backup iPhone.
I thought Blue Titanium was going to be that color this year because it matches the MBA 15. But that Natural Titanium is really nice

The phones are probably still in China. We'll be in the Preparing to Ship stage for days.
The Preparing to Ship will not change to Shipped until Thursday when the iPhone is in Louisville, Kentucky after, the "Import Scan" hit. Expect no more activity from Apple online store until Thursday.

judyg951

macrumors 6502
Sep 11, 2016
sunny So. Ca.
Neither of mine have changed so far. Are you having your phone shipped to you or to a store? Mine are coming to an Apple store near my daughters since we will be visiting there

MrENGLISH

macrumors 65816
Apr 18, 2009
It’s going to be a new feeling tracking from India vs China like we have been for years. Will keep the thread posted. Pro Max is preparing to ship, the 15 is still processing.
Maybe it will turn into India vs China battle. Who will ship out first? Who will be the first to arrive in the US? Who will be the first to receive theirs locally?

I thought Blue Titanium was going to be that color this year because it matches the MBA 15. But that Natural Titanium is really nice
Honestly, I thought so too. That was my thought process too but after the pre-order time was over I was set on Nat Ti. The blue is still gorgeous tho.

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
Update! Both iPhones moved to Preparing to Ship. Yay!!! 🔥 🔥

View attachment 2263534 View attachment 2263535
Yep in last 10 minutes mine the same @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ never got to this point this early usually on weekend (Saturday or Sunday)

IMG_8099.jpeg

Ha ha. I totally read intonation into this post:

Happy, excited (almost a fast speaking tempo): I have settled on Natural Titanium since it's the most popular color and it's also the flagship color Apple is showing. I always go after the flagship color (yes, I hear the italics).

Monotone, less interested: The blue iPhone (note how it doesn't even get a descriptor like Titanum): It will be my secondary (read: less used, less pretty, less important, overall just less) backup iPhone.

That's how I read all of that. And as a soon-to-be-owner of a solitary phone that happens to be blue (Titanium), I am slightly sadder!!!!
Thoughtful post! Interesting. Well Blue iPhone is nice and it is stunningly gorgeous. It's not a boring color at all.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.