Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Macdude2010

macrumors 65816
Mar 17, 2010
The Apple Store
Wow! Already preparing for shipment! That was fast!!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-15 at 2.38.43 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-15 at 2.38.43 PM.png
    275.2 KB · Views: 33

FlightLevel310

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2021
PRO/PRO MAX STOCK UPDATE - 1:40PM CDT

Changes are in orange. I'll probably update this one more time today for the ones who had to work.

🟩The following are launch day (September 22nd)

iPhone 15 Pro
Blue - 1TB

🟨The following have slipped to October 2nd

iPhone 15 Pro
Blue - 256GB/512GB

White - 512GB
Black - 256GB/512GB

🟧The following have slipped to October 4th

iPhone 15 Pro
Natural - 128GB/256GB/512GB/1TB
Blue - 128GB
White - 256GB/1TB
Black - 128GB/1TB

🟥The following have slipped to October 9th

iPhone 15 Pro
White - 128GB

🟪The following have slipped to October 16th

iPhone 15 Pro Max

Blue - All Sizes
Black - All Sizes

The following have slipped to November 6th

iPhone 15 Pro Max

Natural - All Sizes
White - All Sizes

IceCool

macrumors 6502a
Jan 31, 2019
United States of America
I think you are fine. You are the only one who has :01 email stamp. No one else has that I think. Still don’t know how you secured that. I wasn’t able to get in until :03
In the moment, I wasn't surprised. But then once I calmed down after I secured the launch day, I realized how impressive that actually was lol

I may have been first in pre-ordering, but looks like I'll be last in PTS...

raadsel

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2021
Houston
Tmobile is the worst of the US carriers at this point. And thats Not including the multiple data breaches they had.

All the carriers have their own issues, they are all pretty bad. On the bright side, T-Mobile seems to be the only one of the major carriers that isn't adding a $35 change for you changing your eSIM from the old to the new phone.

swarlos

Suspended
Oct 18, 2015
" data-source="post: 32477488" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
No lol. I've been upgrading my Apple Watch since the Apple Watch 2 was out. I upgrade my Apple Watch every year too. I love it! I went from AWU1 to AWU2. YOLO!

Can you adopt me? I would love an Ultra. K thx bye

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
It was crazy when the “Apple Store is down” error showed up 15 mins after the pre-orders went live. What a horrible error to see. I would have had a panic attack. So glad, everything went through at 5:03 AM PDT.

My iPhone 13 Pro Max is what saved me. iPad failed, iPhone 14 Pro Max failed so did the MacBook all of them were showing an error message for a long time.
Yeah @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ that time was nuts. For me with refreshing I got my ipad to respond. And did the checkout fine and then when place the order came the app failed with big error and never got back in. My 14 ProMax app never got in til 30 minutes past and by that time I had succeeded in getting the order done in webstore on my Mac At 15 past the hour. It was interesting that several including @julit0 used the email with link to the pre prepare to jump past all the app errors and problems and get in. Never thought of that. Something to store in mind for the 16 Ultra/ProMax next year I am thinking

Reactions: hungryteresa

Kylin370

macrumors newbie
Jun 14, 2017
how many iphone 15 pro max can you order? i ordered 3 for my household but i am worried if they are limited to 2 per household and order might get cancelled.

In the moment, I wasn't surprised. But then once I calmed down after I secured the launch day, I realized how impressive that actually was lol

Trust me! That’s pretty impressive and prestige. You are the only one. Most people got :02 or 03 or even :05 stamp. But you are the only one I think!

• Love
Reactions: IceCool

Clingpeach

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2014
A few hours after it goes preparing for shipment. Make sure you have UPS MyChoice as it has been the way to go the past 2 years. Using reference number will no longer show the full tracking number and will barely tell anything about the shipment.
Please remind me how to do that. I have lost the instruction

mizzourah

macrumors 6502a
Sep 26, 2013
St. Louis, MO

yes - it's that old inventory term LIFO (last in, first out). So as they 'set aside' phones that got orders - yours went first and all those other Nat Ti regular pro phones got set aside after your first of the day order. Now as they unpile them to get them ready to ship - the last of them go first and you have to wait to the end. But you will get there!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.