Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014

i505

macrumors 6502
Jun 17, 2016
New Mexico, USA
IMG_9517.jpeg

Preparing to ship!

Pipper99

macrumors 68040
Aug 14, 2010
Fort Worth, TX
Honestly, I thought so too. That was my thought process too but after the pre-order time was over I was set on Nat Ti. The blue is still gorgeous tho.
Yeah, I was going with blue until the last minute and changed to NatTi. The blue is going to look too much like my Deep Purple 14PM. Wanted the flagship color.

faksnima

macrumors member
Feb 9, 2016
Anyone other than Apple selling launch day pro maxes? I sat in that damn lobby for 20 min, checked out, and then my appointment was gone and the dates pushed to October.

I am happy to be part of that preparing to ship group @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ we may be riding in same plane So good after the struggle this morning with the apps in iOS LOL
It was crazy when the “Apple Store is down” error showed up 15 mins after the pre-orders went live. What a horrible error to see. I would have had a panic attack. So glad, everything went through at 5:03 AM PDT.

My iPhone 13 Pro Max is what saved me. iPad failed, iPhone 14 Pro Max failed so did the MacBook all of them were showing an error message for a long time.

lazyrighteye

Contributor
Jan 16, 2002
Denver, CO
It was crazy when the Apple Store is down error showed up 15 mins after the pre-orders went live. What a horrible error to see. I would have had a panic attack. So glad, everything went through at 5:03 AM PDT.
It was not fun. I didn't get through until :28 and somehow managed to secure a 9/22 in-store. Bonkers, I tell ya.

hch720

macrumors regular
Sep 7, 2022
Anyone other than Apple selling launch day pro maxes? I sat in that damn lobby for 20 min, checked out, and then my appointment was gone and the dates pushed to October.

Best Buy for my location is showing pre-orders are still available to get on sept 22. However its locked to either AT&T or Verizon

Reactions: judyg951
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.