Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

laffnvegas

macrumors 6502
Oct 26, 2014
Desert South West
I got the order in at 6:06. got my email confirmation at 6:11 my Apple Goldman Sachs card was charged at 7:10, I never opened the Apple email but could read the first line knowing it was the confirmation. Then suddenly that email disappeared no where to be found, looked in old, deleted and spam. It just plain disappeared???

Nanotyrns

macrumors 65816
Sep 16, 2012
Denver
Airship 😉
better not be anyone smoking on my iPhone 15 airship delivery airship!!

airship.gif

IceCool

macrumors 6502a
Jan 31, 2019
United States of America
I don’t think you’re that far behind. Keep in mind that you’ll still get your phone on 9/22! 😉
See, the whole concern is whether or not my order gets cancelled. Long story short, 2020's pre-orders were rough, my phone got cancelled so many times for no reason by Apple. Shipping and payment were not the issue - still don't know what was. So, ever since then, well... You know the rest!

I got the order in at 6:06. got my email confirmation at 6:11 my Apple Goldman Sachs card was charged at 7:10, I never opened the Apple email but could read the first line knowing it was the confirmation. Then suddenly that email disappeared no where to be found, looked in old, deleted and spam. It just plain disappeared???
That's strange. Maybe you deleted it? What does your Apple Order History say?

chasers

macrumors 6502a
Oct 30, 2011
Now this forum is wonky for me. It isn’t quoting posts

@TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ I missed what went down the other day. Don’t people know better than to mess with our fearless leader? Sorry you had to deal with that!

@JFK1979 was your card charged $.28 or $.29?

Thank you everyone, for only generating 8 pages while I walked the dog
WOLF!!!!!!

dmacrye

macrumors regular
Nov 20, 2016
Los Angeles
Decided not to stay up for the pre-order since I wouldn’t be able to get the phone release day due to my travel.

Happened to wake up in the night, equivalent of 7:30am Pacific and placed my order.

Estimated delivery in Mid October. Thought of not going for the max for a sooner arrival but decided this is my year to try the max.

Anyways, fingers crossed for an earlier arrival like we’ve observed in years past.

Attachments

• IMG_5547.jpeg
    IMG_5547.jpeg
    250.2 KB · Views: 38

28Gauge

macrumors 6502a
Sep 4, 2011
DFW
I just signed up for Flightradar24 subscription. Let's see how good it is for flight tracking.

FlightAware has been the most reliable for me. I've been using that for over 8+ years.

View attachment 2263672
I have been using Flightaware for 18 years. Unfortunately, it has been a little wonky for about a year now. For example, it will not show a particular flight that I know is actually in the air. There is a work around for it, but it does take an extra step. Flightradar24 is great and I have been a subscriber for a few years now. One thing about FlightAware is that I prefer using their webpage versus their app.

FlightLevel310

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2021
I have been using Flightaware for 18 years. Unfortunately, it has been a little wonky for about a year now. For example, it will not show a particular flight that I know is actually in the air. There is a work around for it, but it does take an extra step. Flightradar24 is great and I have been a subscriber for a few years now. One thing about FlightAware is that I prefer using their webpage versus their app.
I agree. FR24's app is great. FlightAware, not so much.

trnjackie23

macrumors regular
Aug 23, 2010
Annapolis, MD
Mine just switched to preparing to ship (bought pro max natural titanium 256gb @ 8:10est)

Unfortunately, I can't check if they charged my Apple Card since I switched to android last year and there's no way for me to see pending charges on the web page for the card.

SUPER excited to come back after going with a Galaxy Z Fold 4 last year to try something new, my experience was subpar and I sorely missed the Apple ecosystem, particularly the watch.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.