Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

MrENGLISH

macrumors 65816
Apr 18, 2009
That's crazy! MBP was my last option and your order went through. Funny how that worked out. You were just talking about not ordering the new iPhone 15 Pro Max and here we are :)
That is because I was trying to convince myself not to spend the money. But honestly, I want to eventually upgrade the whole family to USB-C iPhones and I would be delaying that if I decided to hold off upgrading this year. Next year I'll pass it off to one of my 2 kids when I upgrade to the 16PM. Then the year after that I'll upgrade again and pass the 16PM to the other child. The circle of family upgrade cycles 😆

Last edited:

mizzourah

macrumors 6502a
Sep 26, 2013
St. Louis, MO
Uncool blue assemble!

Yes, this battery is so bad I am at 2-3% and have to charge every day by early afternoon. If I remember to put it in low power mode I can make it to late afternoon/early evening. Cannot wait for next Friday!
Uncool blue....love it.

That sounds miserable - it's sad? or happy-sad that you need to get a new phone to move on from that horrendous battery. I truly hope this works out better.

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
Ok the preparing to ship as we have seen here (mine is) is showing up press as well like here so there is movement for some (maybe only labels made as some have mentioned)

Thank you for providing this link. It's too early for the UPS labels to be generated. It's past midnight in China right now. I think @julit0 mentioned no activity for like 17 hours or something.

1694806089582.png

thatJohann

macrumors 68000
Jul 5, 2013
NYC
I scored a 256GB natty titanium 15 Pro for 9/22 launch day delivery. HOWEVER, I’m now concerned reading how the 15 Pro battery size is smaller than the regular 15 battery size and one of my biggest pain points with my 14 Pro is the abysmal battery life. Then I checked for 15 Pro Max delivery dates and it’s all the way to mid November. Arghhhh

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.