Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

MrENGLISH

macrumors 65816
Apr 18, 2009
That’s interesting so you guys didn’t place the order using an App? The app is usually the fastest. The web version Apple Store was down for me like forever. I guess it comes down to this. You gotta do what you gotta do to make it work. Everyone’s experience is so different.
I never got it to load on my iPhone via the app. Even after I completed my order on my MacBook, the iOS Apple Store app was still showing the "Almost There" message.

I never got it to load on my iPhone via the app. Even after I completed my order on my MacBook, the iOS Apple Store app was still showing the "Almost There" message.
That's crazy! MBP was my last option and your order went through. Funny how that worked out. You were just talking about not ordering the new iPhone 15 Pro Max and here we are :)

strkt1192

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2023
So far for LAUNCH day DELIVERY orders that are still processing:

Mixed bag of iPhone configurations. Got one at (in EST) 8:01am, 8:02am, and 8:07am.

Nothing stands out just yet.

I'm still processing. Didn't get to order it until 8:20 am est due to app being hammered... it shows a launch day delivery of 9/22 (titanium blue pro max 256)

FlightLevel310

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2021
Yes, Captain. I expect most to come out from Zhenzhou. However, they will be going to Shanghai to leave China behind. There is where International Cleareance takes in place.
Ah okay. Found some CargoLux and Atlas flights that were extra segments going out of Zhenzhou to Anchorage, but maybe those are being transported for in-store inventory.

ryan102

macrumors regular
Sep 27, 2009
Joined the US iPhone club. Visiting Hawaii a few days after launch day. Pro Max worked out almost identical to me swapping my current pro for the 15 Pro so no brainier.

Reactions: Wolfs
Ah okay. Found some CargoLux and Atlas flights that were extra segments going out of Zhenzhou to Anchorage, but maybe those are being transported for in-store inventory.
Could be. I remember when Apple used CargoLux to deliver iPhone 12's line up? Covid season. Lots of charter flights took place. Apple was desperate at that times.

timeconsumer

macrumors 68020
Aug 1, 2008
Portland
Sorry! I'm late to the party. I may have gone a little overboard...

View attachment 2263633
Apple and Tim Cook thank you for your business. Please feel free to order some additional accessories and don’t forget the Apple polishing cloth which has been updated recently to list the iPhone 15 lineup under compatibility. 😆

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.