Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

MrENGLISH

macrumors 65816
Apr 18, 2009
Kinda surprised how unpopular blue is and how popular white is. Though I guess it could just be supply differences.
I think it is more of a supply constraint. Apple manufactured more of the blue and less of the white leading to a shortage of white. I am basing my assumption on the Which Color Did You Order polls that have been shared. White seemed to be less than 10% purchased compared to the other colors.

Lakersfan74

Suspended
Oct 17, 2019
Mine also preparing to ship. That just means a label was created and placed on the package ready to go on pallets to be picked up by the shipping carrier

Reactions: a83859372

kid84

macrumors regular
Sep 17, 2017
For those who got Preparing to Ship , did they charged your card ? Paid in full

Mine still showing processing , and no charge on card yet ....

UGHHHHH

AlphaGuitarist

macrumors 65816
Nov 12, 2014
Are you paying full price? If so, next time just choose the "select carrier later" option. That's what I do and AT&T is none the wiser.
I’m doing the interest-free installments via my Apple Card, which now requires carrier selection. I ordered my wife’s phone outright and used the “select carrier later” option, so there’s no fee associated with it. Since I am financing through Apple, Verizon can take a walk off a cliff. They aren’t getting the $35 out of me.

Lakersfan74

Suspended
Oct 17, 2019
For those who got Preparing to Ship , did they charged your card ?

Mine still showing processing , and no charge on card yet ....

UGHHHHH
I got charged the tax and doing monthly installments. My payments don’t start till the end of the month but if you’re paying outright, I don’t think you’re being charged until it ships.

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
Wow - that is crazy. I do not analyze which hours of the day or which house the moon is in before I put my phone on a charger. I don't religiously keep it between 40.0734586% and 80.24586857%. I just charge it when I need to. Sometimes in the car on a less than perfect charger. Sometimes all the way to the tippy top 100.01%. Sometimes it actually depletes all the way :oops:. The sheer horror of that. And my iphone 13pro received on launch day 2 years ago has 90% max capacity today. So that sounds like an issue - a 1 year newer phone. I hope this is better for you..and for us all..although I am stuck in the uncool blue club with you..so maybe that impacts things a bit!!
Uncool blue assemble!

Yes, this battery is so bad I am at 2-3% and have to charge every day by early afternoon. If I remember to put it in low power mode I can make it to late afternoon/early evening. Cannot wait for next Friday!

Apple_Tiger

macrumors 6502a
Jan 23, 2023
Has anyone gone to Processing yet for in store pickup? I need to cancel my order 😭
Yep mine changed to processing earlier.

IMG_0217.jpeg

faksnima

macrumors member
Feb 9, 2016
I’m with T-Mobile. If I purchase in full through Best Buy, how quickly can I get the Verizon or ATT version unlocked?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.