Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Surf Monkey

Suspended
Oct 3, 2010
Portland, OR
My status:

Ordered via Web site on my phone. The app wasn’t loading. The site came up at 5:05am PDT.

I ordered on the iUP program. I chose the Pro Max 256 in blue and ATT service.

The order switched to “preparing for shipping” about an hour ago.

Kinggi

macrumors regular
Oct 18, 2020
UPDATE: for instore pickup people!

I just moved to processing, I actually called citizens for a situation with my wife, and they already have my separate loan number opened that I was waiting for cause I was stuck on order placed, so if your anxiety is getting you maybe try calling citizens and they may have your number already.

EricExtreme

macrumors 6502
Sep 17, 2012
North Conway, New Hampshire
Last year FlightRadar was reliable and precise. We were able to track down where exactly our plane was. It gives you more detailed information.

I believe it was last year there was someone outside a major airport taking pictures of the UPS plane as it arrived.

VeganExplorer

macrumors member
Nov 13, 2020
Las Vegas, NV
Natural Titanium seemed to be the first to go this morning for Pro Max. Blue seemed to be the last. The colors weren’t all that exciting and I only went with Natural Titanium as I’m upgrading from a S7 SS to Ultra 2.

That being said… I have 2 15 Pro Max (256GB) in Natural Titanium ready to go for in-store pickup at 8AM next Friday alongside a 15 Plus (128GB) for my stepdad.

Reactions: Stlcheer

michael31986

macrumors 601
Jul 11, 2008
Natural Titanium seemed to be the first to go this morning for Pro Max. Blue seemed to be the last. The colors weren’t all that exciting and I only went with Natural Titanium as I’m upgrading from a S7 SS to Ultra 2.

That being said… I have 2 15 Pro Max (256GB) in Natural Titanium ready to go for in-store pickup at 8AM next Friday alongside a 15 Plus (128GB) for my stepdad.
That’s why my 512 max natural is only coming on 4th. So weird to have my first release not getting release. Hoping my 4th date moved up

Blueline29

macrumors 68020
Jun 16, 2009
Saint Augustine, FL
It wasn't just that. It was ...

1) good luck getting to the apple store page
2) good luck adding the thing to your cart
3) good luck that AT&T's servers don't melt when they validate your account
4) good luck on the final order submission

Yeah those were the days....
And don’t forget being awake at 3 am (EDT) for the privilege of doing so! I remember times it took me nearly an hour to get all the way through the process. It was bananas.

Reactions: Kilo-9

dagored

macrumors 65816
Sep 18, 2007
Florida
Spigen Ultra Hybrid just arrived. Now I need my Natty.

Attachments

• IMG_5168.JPG
    IMG_5168.JPG
    460.2 KB · Views: 44

jav6454

macrumors Core
Nov 14, 2007
1 Geostationary Tower Plaza
And don’t forget being awake at 3 am (EDT) for the privilege of doing so! I remember times it took me nearly an hour to get all the way through the process. It was bananas.
I did pre-orders back in those days and they only issue I had was when my iPhone arrived that Apple's servers were swamped with activation requests. It took me 6 hours after opening it to get it to work.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.