Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

VeganExplorer

macrumors member
Nov 13, 2020
Las Vegas, NV
For in-store pickups, there will be no movement until the day before where their back of house will start labeling devices for individual pickup. Operations at an Apple Store will be overnight as they get ready for an 8:00am open.

For those who pre-ordered and are having it shipped directly, Apple tends to not provide shipping information right away; thus why you might get a notification via UPS MyChoice before Apple.

You also have to remember, phones are heading to:

1. Apple stores.
2. Warehouses for each carrier.
3. Individuals.

Carriers will most likely be in possession of devices by Tuesday or Wednesday to get them into their customers’ hands (who ordered through them versus Apple) alongside their retail locations.

martiansoldier

macrumors 6502
Nov 12, 2010
Looks like some variables of the Pro and Pro Max are still available for pick up on 09/22 in Houston area stores.
Capture.JPG

It looks fine and says Preparing to ship. I have looked in deleted, both on my PC, phone and Ipad, the email from Apple just disappeared?? My card was charged a little after 6am
That’s strange. Might want to try getting in touch with Apple and see if they can re-send you your confirmation email.

1-800-676-2775

I have been using Flightaware for 18 years. Unfortunately, it has been a little wonky for about a year now. For example, it will not show a particular flight that I know is actually in the air. There is a work around for it, but it does take an extra step. Flightradar24 is great and I have been a subscriber for a few years now. One thing about FlightAware is that I prefer using their webpage versus their app.
I agree. FR24's app is great. FlightAware, not so much.
Yeah! FR24 is more detailed. It looks modern too. Have you guys used the Flighty app?

Attachments

• IMG_3021.png
    IMG_3021.png
    949.2 KB · Views: 44

jav6454

macrumors Core
Nov 14, 2007
1 Geostationary Tower Plaza
I’m doing the interest-free installments via my Apple Card, which now requires carrier selection. I ordered my wife’s phone outright and used the “select carrier later” option, so there’s no fee associated with it. Since I am financing through Apple, Verizon can take a walk off a cliff. They aren’t getting the $35 out of me.
I trust me, I agree with your approach that it's about the principle of not paying Verizon.

Reactions: Wolfs and Brad7

AlphaGuitarist

macrumors 65816
Nov 12, 2014
See, the whole concern is whether or not my order gets cancelled. Long story short, 2020's pre-orders were rough, my phone got cancelled so many times for no reason by Apple. Shipping and payment were not the issue - still don't know what was. So, ever since then, well... You know the rest!
I’m keeping my fingers crossed for you! Everything will turn out fine, just watch!

Some facts and some of my experience this morning...

• Started accessing the Apple Store app on both my iPhone and iPad
  • At :03 past the magic hour, I got in
  • My "shopping bag" was empty although I had setup my pre-order a couple of days prior
  • Started a new order, only to receive an error at toward the end :mad: (I think it was when checking my upgrade eligibility)
  • On my iPad, I pulled up the pre-order setup email receipt from a couple of days ago and clicked on the link to complete the order
  • Happily, I saw that my shopping bag was populated with my pre-order info
  • Click, (smile), click...order was successfully placed! (bigger smile) [this was about :14 past the hour], which is the latest I've ever completed a pre-order.
ip15pm1tbsm.png

Haven't heard of that one.
Really? That got a massive shout-out from Apple during WWDC 2023.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.