Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

mizzourah

macrumors 6502a
Sep 26, 2013
St. Louis, MO
I got my 14Pro on launch day, too. Deep Purple has not been good to me. Iā€™m at 31 right now and I went out to lunch, walked the dog, did some stuff around the house-it hasnā€™t all been sitting on my booty, refreshing this thread!
Ha ha it's cute you gave your phone a name - deep purple...

Reactions: Wolfs

IceCool

macrumors 6502a
Jan 31, 2019
United States of America
Screenshot 2023-09-15 at 4.24.07 PM.png

Just checked my X/Twitter account posts from iPhone 13 pre-order day...

It didn't move to PTS until 7:10pm EST.

IceCool

macrumors 6502a
Jan 31, 2019
United States of America
You're order is stressing me out lol

Seriously though, I'm sure it'll be fine. I'd find something to help take your mind off of it for awhile. Then check back later tonight or tomorrow.

EDIT: I see it finally updated to PFS
No, it's still processing lol

That order was my 13PM from 2021. I wanted to see when that one prepared since last year I did pickup.

The problem is, I worry that if it doesn't happen by the end of the day, I will wake up to a "Cancelled" order again.

hansenc

macrumors 6502a
Jun 16, 2004
Was a better ordering experience last year. Had to crash the app in the middle after it pulled up my pre-order like some others reported but still ended up with release day shipping dates. Ordering two is always stressful since it always seems like the app store wakes up on one device and then minutes later on the other.

View attachment 2263244
View attachment 2263245
both are already preparing to ship!

CaptMarvel

macrumors 68000
Sep 20, 2014
North Carolina
mine has moved to processing, but card still hans't been charged. Hoping it doesn't get declined for fraud I've made a lot of apple purchases the last two weeks šŸ˜¬

iPhones, Apple Watches, iPhone cases, Apple Watch bands, extra USB-C cablesā€¦

Iā€™m sure a lot us are spending hefty at Apple recently!

Benz6748

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2022
iPhones, Apple Watches, iPhone cases, Apple Watch bands, extra USB-C cablesā€¦

Iā€™m sure a lot us are spending hefty at Apple recently!
hahha yup, I've gotten a band for myself, my girlfriend, ordered the watch ultra 2 and some other small stuff all in seperate orders. I'm sure someone look at my statemenet is like what's wrong with this dude hahah

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.