Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

CaptMarvel

macrumors 68000
Sep 20, 2014
North Carolina
No, it's still processing lol

That order was my 13PM from 2021. I wanted to see when that one prepared since last year I did pickup.

The problem is, I worry that if it doesn't happen by the end of the day, I will wake up to a "Cancelled" order again.

Might I suggest some Mindfulness if you have an Apple Watch? If you have Apple Fitness maybe some Yoga or a Mindful Cooldown?

Keep any lingering negative or intrusive thoughts at bay. Positive yields positive, so fingers crossed and good vibes that everything works out for your order!

Payton34

macrumors regular
Sep 10, 2014
Chicago, IL
Those 3 magic words…

Preparing. To. Ship. 📱

Attachments

• IMG_2085.jpeg
    IMG_2085.jpeg
    258 KB · Views: 44

IceCool

macrumors 6502a
Jan 31, 2019
United States of America
Might I suggest some Mindfulness if you have an Apple Watch? If you have Apple Fitness maybe some Yoga or a Mindful Cooldown?

Keep any lingering negative or intrusive thoughts at bay. Positive yields positive, so fingers crossed and good vibes that everything works out for your order!
I'm trying! Just ordered some food to celebrate pre-order day - arriving at like 5:30 - so that's good!

IceCool

macrumors 6502a
Jan 31, 2019
United States of America
ok Veteran's of the Pre-Order Thread -- does it feel like they are moving to Preparing to Ship a bit early? I kind of feel like this was a day after pre-order thing in the past.
No. And I'm not saying this because my preorder hasn't started PTS yet lol

Last year I cannot attest for since I did pickup. But in 2021, PTS began for me at 7:10pm (EST) on the same day that pre-orders opened.

dudeski

macrumors regular
Aug 21, 2023
the color in the picture is way different than in person. I may return this and get the blue one.
be warned the winter blue silicone was completely different than the image online. someone posted it in this thread and it was totally off. apple is doing some weird things to their CG images on the site

bigjnyc

macrumors G3
Apr 10, 2008
Anybody seen a good edge to edge screen protector for the 15PM? I only see the case friendly ones on amazon that don't go all the way to the edge... Don't really need those since I don't use a case.

MrENGLISH

macrumors 65816
Apr 18, 2009
Anybody seen a good edge to edge screen protector for the 15PM? I only see the case friendly ones on amazon that don't go all the way to the edge... Don't really need those since I don't use a case.
I always buy the Benks branded screen protectors.

Reactions: bigjnyc
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.