Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Apple_Tiger

macrumors 6502a
Jan 23, 2023
I have in-store pickup but my status still is on "Order Placed" with the message "We’ve received your payment information and are preparing your order.".

Also for some reason my case has a different pick-up day (20th) than the phone (22nd). I assume I can just get them on the same day? The Apple store is 40 mins away -- I'm not making an extra trip for a case...
Yes you can as they will hold your item for 7 days

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
I’m certain after an hour of MR people frantically hammering the servers with every device they own, doing their best to create denial of service conditions, we all saw vast improvements. What do I know? I was heavily into weird, weird dreams by that point. I did my part, only used one device.
Thank you for your service 😉

Whistler Mac

Contributor
Apr 17, 2019
I have in-store pickup but my status still is on "Order Placed" with the message "We’ve received your payment information and are preparing your order.".

Also for some reason my case has a different pick-up day (20th) than the phone (22nd). I assume I can just get them on the same day? The Apple store is 40 mins away -- I'm not making an extra trip for a case...
I’m questioning your apple fan status.

largefarrva

macrumors 6502a
Jun 30, 2012
Just placed an order for a blue 15 Pro 128gb. Delivery window of October 9-16. I could had delivery for the week prior if I went up to 256gb but as it is right now I’m only using 55gb on my current phone so that would have been a waste of money just to get it one week earlier.

Ten years ago I would have done anything to get delivery on release day, which I could have had I went with the 1tb….but I guess I’ve grown up a bit and didn’t do it lol.

Trading in my 13 Pro Max 128gb once the new phone gets here.

bevsb2

Contributor
Nov 23, 2012
Could either of you please tell me how thin the case is? This is the first time i've wanted an Apple case because the fabric will help me with grip and my sweaty palms. It seems like its thin enough that I wont mind it but as someone who has no case or a thin case from Totallee / peel / amazon brand (torras, etc), I am picky when it comes to other cases. The being grippy plus easy to clean is the main reason I want this case.
The case is thin and light - very similar to the weight of the Apple leather case.

Rafterman

Contributor
Apr 23, 2010
Apple gift cards SUCK BIG WANKERS.
i've been waiting 24 hours for mine and still nothing.

In the past, I've had significant problems using Apple gift cards to buy stuff online. Sometimes, the order won't process if a gift card or Apple balance is attached.

• Sad
Reactions: Wolfs

cpatrick08

macrumors 6502a
Sep 18, 2016
Just placed an order for a blue 15 Pro 128gb. Delivery window of October 9-16. I could had delivery for the week prior if I went up to 256gb but as it is right now I’m only using 55gb on my current phone so that would have been a waste of money just to get it one week earlier.

Ten years ago I would have done anything to get delivery on release day, which I could have had I went with the 1tb….but I guess I’ve grown up a bit and didn’t do it lol.

Trading in my 13 Pro Max 128gb once the new phone gets here.
Prores 4k video requires at least 256gb storage. 128tb does proses video at 1080p.

IPolo1106

macrumors member
Oct 27, 2017
IMG_0002.jpeg

ScoutTactics8

macrumors member
Sep 23, 2021
All caught up on posts.
Evening all! What a rollercoaster of a pre-order day for sure! With one issue with the store app, I got my order in for release day delivery.
15 PM 512GB Natural Ti is what I grabbed. Can't wait to get a tracking# and jump on that Alaska bound flight with ya'll!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.