Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

CooKieMoNs7eR

macrumors 68020
Nov 18, 2009
Will apple stores have 15pro max in stock next week on launch day for walk ins? Since deliveries slipping to November I was wondering if I stand in line before the store opens on Friday will give me the chance to get one on launch day? Anyone know?

Lobwedgephil

Contributor
Apr 7, 2012
Will apple stores have 15pro max in stock next week on launch day for walk ins? Since deliveries slipping to November I was wondering if I stand in line before the store opens on Friday will give me the chance to get one on launch day? Anyone has any clue?
Easier to just order that morning.

Reactions: shr631

JaisHTX

Contributor
Sep 22, 2004
Texas
Wait! Fill me in please. I know what’s going on with Ice Guy. What happened with the T-Mobile guy? Was he getting a runaround or something?

T-mobile locked his account so he could only buy his phone directly through them. They said it was take up to 24 hours to release the lock.

My advice was to switch to another carrier lol

EricExtreme

macrumors 6502
Sep 17, 2012
North Conway, New Hampshire
Wait! Fill me in please. I know what’s going on with Ice Guy. What happened with the T-Mobile guy? Was he getting a runaround or something?
Somehow his upgrade ability got locked out and tmobile didn't have a live team to fix it. It pretty much had to go into a work queue and could take up to 24 hours to unlock.

lazyrighteye

Contributor
Jan 16, 2002
Denver, CO
I have in-store pickup but my status still is on "Order Placed" with the message "We’ve received your payment information and are preparing your order.".

Also for some reason my case has a different pick-up day (20th) than the phone (22nd). I assume I can just get them on the same day? The Apple store is 40 mins away -- I'm not making an extra trip for a case...
You have 7 days to pickup your items from the store. So yes, you should be able to grab the case at the same time as your phone. 👍

Allen_Wentz

macrumors 68040
Dec 3, 2016
USA
Will apple stores have 15pro max in stock next week on launch day for walk ins? Since deliveries slipping to November I was wondering if I stand in line before the store opens on Friday will give me the chance to get one on launch day? Anyone know?
It worked that way last year.

Nanotyrns

macrumors 65816
Sep 16, 2012
Denver
I am guessing it’s too early for tracking info

But I have a feeling tomororw we will have it on our UPS app
I went back and looked at the screenshots I kept (just for this purpose) for the 12 pre-order and the delivery popped into my UPS page that Saturday evening, November 8th. Remember how we had to wait until November to do the pre-order? I mean what was going on why couldn't Apple do it sooner? So late in the year the sun was down when it got delivered.

Reactions: CarolG and Wolfs

Chum_805

macrumors newbie
Nov 13, 2020
Santa Barbara
IMG_0264.jpeg

seezar

macrumors 6502a
Jan 18, 2018
Just wait until next Friday (release day) and check the Apple site. They will release some for store pickup at that time. That’s how I scored one last year for launch day instead of waiting for the order I initially placed that had a delivery date of a month later.

zfletch74

macrumors regular
Sep 20, 2020
Just wait until next Friday and check the Apple site. They will release some for store pickup at that time. That’s how I scored one last year for launch day instead of waiting for the order I initially placed that had a delivery date of a month later.
Yup! They usually update initial stock around 6 am local time.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.