Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

LeahJoFoxtrot

macrumors 6502
Aug 10, 2016
Reflecting on Thursday's pre-preorder and Friday's preorder process for me, I'm thinking that my situation helped me greatly in making the process easy and fast.

1) I'm a new iUP program member and when I went to get approved I got a message saying something like "We could not verify your carrier. We can continue and you can connect to the provider of your choice after you receive your iPhone" I assume it is for this reason, I used my iPhone phone number which was different than my Verizon log in number because I'd recently switched my iPhone number to T-Mobile before switching back because of poor service at my home which left my Verizon iPad number as the only one still on Verizon (and therefore became the log in ID.)

tl;dr; I didn't have to deal with the carrier at all during preorder

2) I was not doing a trade-in.

3) I chose Blue Titanium, while blue is my favorite color, it was one of the least popular (surprisingly)

4) LUCK

walds11

macrumors 68000
May 30, 2010
Can someone post the exact format on how to search ups tracking using reference number?

Ronin73

macrumors member
Mar 11, 2021
Man, they have changed My Choice this year. Every year I have my iPhone held at local distribution center to pick up at 8:00 am, but when I tried to go through the steps a few minutes ago, I only got the option to leave with a neighbor! This sucks!

LeahJoFoxtrot

macrumors 6502
Aug 10, 2016
I used my iPhone phone number which was different than my Verizon log in number because I'd recently switched my iPhone number to T-Mobile before switching back because of poor service at my home which left my Verizon iPad number as the only one still on Verizon (and therefore became the log in ID.)

Does anyone know what kind of trade in if any I can get for this iPhone 14 Pro? I'd just sell it if it wasn't for "grind marks" I got on the bottom of the phone (even with a case) when I fell on my face a few months ago tripping over a sidewalk. I offered it to my Mom but at 76 she said she really appreciates the offer but she wouldn't take advantage of it plus I don't want her to have a banged up phone. I've offered it to my oldest sister and she's considering it but I kind of don't want her to have a banged up phone either.

Mods: if my picture is too gross or something please tell me and I'll immediately take it down. It was just a nasty fall and I wanted to share my experience.

IMG_0016.jpeg IMG_0823.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: Wolfs and mizzourah

hungryteresa

macrumors 6502
Aug 15, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
I have the Belkin 3 in 1 that Apple sells on their website. I like it but the Anker one takes up less space and it is fast charging. Also you can put the phone on the charger horizontally for the new night mode that is coming in iOS 17 Plus it is made by Anker! I keep spending money today!!! Getting a big 3% back on my Apple Card! Lol
Good morning! I haven’t pulled the trigger for the MagSafe stand since it’s a bit pricey. The stand would be nice for the nightmode/standby feature for iOS 17. I only use Anker products yet my battery health is 87%. Maybe I am the problem?!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.