Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Tb87Bln

macrumors 6502
Dec 10, 2016
I think my iPhone package just showed up in my UPS app šŸ„³
but I canā€™t click itā€¦ it says no details availableā€¦ I hope that this will changeā€¦šŸ˜¢

Itā€™s going to Germany so I am surprised it showed up at all!
I just thought it couldnā€™t hurt to download the UPS app and register there and just tried it outā€¦

Maybe I am able to join some tracking funā€¦ fingers are crossed!
(Like I said in my earlier comment: I was able to track my MacBook 2 years ago all the way from chinaā€¦)

Reactions: Wolfs and Kat1661

bkmike6

macrumors newbie
Nov 21, 2018
IMG_6303.jpeg
My iPhone is showing up in the ups app as well. Here we go!

Lex404

macrumors 6502
Sep 15, 2023
PL (&US, JP)
13 PM purchased from Apple store in NYC (not with apple card). they don't ask for SN or something, just saying that in store trade in it's not available

I think only those who buy with apple card can trade in in store... I'll wait for Tue to get a pickup date around 28-29 and maybe I'll be able to trade in. Idk :(

• Sad
Reactions: Wolfs

macdude2

macrumors regular
Oct 29, 2006
Got my delivery info. But when I tried to change it to have it delivered to a UPS access point, it wouldn't let me and the e-mail stated this:

The sender doesn't allow packages to be sent to UPS Access Point locations. Instead, we'll deliver your AI package to the address below.
Scheduled Delivery​
Tuesday 09/19/2023
by 7:00 PM​
UPS Worldwide Saver​
My UPS tracking is also not showing the option to hold at a UPS location for pickup due to restrictions on the package by the sender. Anyone else having the same issue?

thatJohann

macrumors 68000
Jul 5, 2013
NYC
Iā€™m still hoping to snag a 256GB Pro Max in Natty Titanium for in-store pickup up at any of the NYC Apple Stores for 9/22 launch day. I see inventory coming in and out in stock trackers.

I already snagged a 256GB regular 15 Pro in Natty Titanim for 9/22 delivery but want to compare to the Pro Max especially since the battery on the 15 Pro does not seem like an upgrade from the 14 Pro.

Then Iā€™ll return one of them. Iā€™m hoping the lighter weight makes the Pro Max bearable for me.

Reactions: Tb87Bln

kupkakez

macrumors 68020
Apr 4, 2011
Austin, TX
I didn't LOL! I was in high school and I was too broke. All the rich kids had it in high school tho. This is when Motorola RAZR & Sidekick phones were also very popular. Flex on another level!

View attachment 2264243

motorola-razr-1.jpg
I never did have a sidekick but I had that pink razr my freshman year of college! I loved that phone. I then moved onto my first smartphone the Cingular 8525 that had a mobile version of Windows

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.