Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

coreytime

macrumors member
Dec 4, 2012
IMG_3034.jpeg
Same!

Lex404

macrumors 6502
Sep 15, 2023
PL (&US, JP)
QQ. Does anyone knows when you order pickup and trade in, how fast do you get the refund for trade in (I assume I leave it when I pick up)?

I know when I had trade in in store (but not release chaos) it was deducted directly from the price..

Lex404

macrumors 6502
Sep 15, 2023
PL (&US, JP)
QQ. Does anyone knows when you order pickup and trade in, how fast do you get the refund for trade in (I assume I leave it when I pick up)?

I know when I had trade in in store (but not release chaos) it was deducted directly from the price..
We will send a trade-in kit to the address you provided. Please note that you will not be able to trade in your device in person at the Apple store.

Sheeeeeeeesh

StudioMacs

macrumors 65816
Apr 7, 2022
We will send a trade-in kit to the address you provided. Please note that you will not be able to trade in your device in person at the Apple store.

Sheeeeeeeesh
IMG_0024.jpeg

Purchased with Apple Card monthly installments, so I have already received the instant trade-in credit.

awdods

macrumors newbie
Aug 7, 2010
I got the first iPhone in July of 2007. My wife suggested I get it! She saw me eyeing it and finally suggested I get one. It was amazing as we really didn't have $500 to spend on a cell phone. I got the 4GB model, which was pretty good as there were no apps to put on it and the photos were around 300 to 600 KB for a 1200 x 1600 pixel image. I think my music library was a handful of mostly 64kbps files, so it didn't require much space.

I've had a new one every year since, and at least one year I got two- in 2017 I got an 8 Plus, and gave it to my wife when a month later I got my X. They were both amazing screens!

I have another Pro Max on the way. I love the big 6.7" screen and marvel at the stunningly beautiful 3.5" original iPhone screen, described by Steve Jobs as a "big screen." And compared to the little Sony Ericson and Motorola phones I had before that, the 3.5" screen was huge, and colorful.

Bummed i'll be traveling when the 15 Pro Max arrives, but that happens every few years as I do travel a lot in September and October.

Enjoy your new phones, everybody!

PS Amazing that on ordering day this thread is over 200 pages!
Iā€™m traveling right now too. Purposefully waited a few hours extra to order this year so it doesnā€™t deliver before I get home. Kinda funny the folks who got in a bit late are hoping their date gets moved up and Iā€™m sitting here hoping it doesnā€™t. Iā€™ll just have it held at the shipping it does.

Reactions: CarolG

brainguy

macrumors member
Sep 17, 2012
Back again for another (new) year/phone!

Placed order (iPhone 15 ProMax 256GB Blue Titanium) at 802am EDT, received confirmation email at 802am, and September 22nd delivery!

Canā€™t wait to track phone shipping progress and call UPS to HFP once tracking number becomes availableā€¦ wooohoo!
UPS MyChoice now shows the tracking details for my iPhone orderā€¦ phew!

Attachments

• 1694859828922.jpeg
    1694859828922.jpeg
    288 KB · Views: 46

Tb87Bln

macrumors 6502
Dec 10, 2016
That's strange. The Spigen case that I had on my 14 PM was great. I hope the quality isn't weird as I just ordered another Spigen case for my 15 PM which should be here tomorrow (or today rather ... stupid insomnia).
Maybe itā€™s just bad luck with my spigen caseā€¦ It is an ultra hybrid (for 12pro)ā€¦ I had one ultra hybrid for my Xr and is was way betterā€¦ Iā€™ll go with ESR this year I guessā€¦.
And if Iā€™ll have enough to go naked with my iPhone Iā€™ll get a leather sleeve to have some sort of protection while on the goā€¦ guess that would be a perfect compromiseā€¦ (and would look classyā€¦and more like a grown upā€¦)

Canā€™t wait to get the phone in my handsā€¦
Iā€™d love to track it like I did with my MacBookā€¦ but if I recall correctly itā€™s not really possible with a European shipmentā€¦ (guess Iā€™ll need to buy more MacBooks thenā€¦)

walds11

macrumors 68000
May 30, 2010
My order status is preparing to ship. No tracking in ups my choice yet. What do we use to track by reference number? Thanks!

rjruiz2

macrumors 6502
Jan 28, 2014
Got my delivery info. But when I tried to change it to have it delivered to a UPS access point, it wouldn't let me and the e-mail stated this:

The sender doesn't allow packages to be sent to UPS Access Point locations. Instead, we'll deliver your AI package to the address below.
Scheduled Delivery​
Tuesday 09/19/2023
by 7:00 PM​
UPS Worldwide Saver​

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.