Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

lazyrighteye

Contributor
Jan 16, 2002
Denver, CO
Very strange development: Order shows up again and is not cancelled. But it is no longer a guest order like it has been for the past day. It just automatically assigned itself to the Apple ID I pre-preordered it with. View attachment 2264478
Youā€™re good, man. Their servers got drilled yesterday and are slowly catching up. My status changed to Pricesding some time in the past 5 hours. You should enjoy a Saturday outside and away from tech. The past 24-hours was a lot. Cheers!

CodeSpyder

macrumors 68000
Jun 23, 2010
Orlando, FL
IMG_1108.jpeg
Got a tracking number!

Joekawasaki

macrumors member
Oct 29, 2017
Checked my iPad UPS app for tracking andā€¦..nothing. Checked the UPS app on my iPhone andā€¦ā€¦itā€™s there! Logged out on the iPad app and logged back in and it is there also.

Reactions: rjjacobson

AlphaGuitarist

macrumors 65816
Nov 12, 2014
I have never received my tracking number this early in the past much less seen movement on it
I donā€™t recall ever receiving a tracking number this early in the process, either. Not until late Saturday/Sunday, anyway.

Not yet!!! I can no longer view it via that order listing page because for some reason it was automatically transferred to the Apple ID I used to pre-preorder it with. Up until this point, it was a guest order.
Sounds like a glitch in their serves that caused the system to take a while to correctly associate your order with your Apple ID. Youā€™re all caught up now and will most likely be moving into PTS shortly.

IceCool

macrumors 6502a
Jan 31, 2019
United States of America
Sounds like a glitch in their serves that caused the system to take a while to correctly associate your order with your Apple ID. Youā€™re all caught up now and will most likely be moving into PTS shortly.
Thatā€™s what Iā€™m thinking too. And the excitement is flooding back in! Canā€™t wait to join you guys!

edlex

macrumors 68020
Apr 14, 2010
Miami
It came back, but weirdly enough was automatically transferred from a guest order to the Apple ID I used for the pre-preorder.
Just relax. I havenā€™t even gotten a confirmation email from the preorder. Itā€™s all good. Millions of orders stuff is going to be delayedā€¦

Reactions: Matt713
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.