Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters
Good morning!

Happy Saturday! I just woke up. I'm behind 5 pages. It looks like some of us got assigned with a tracking number. Congratulations!!

Today is going to be a beautiful day!

1694869501533.png

IceCool

macrumors 6502a
Jan 31, 2019
United States of America
Good morning!

Happy Tuesday! I just woke up. I'm behind 5 pages. It looks like some of us got assigned with a tracking number. Congratulations!!

Today is going to be a beautiful day!

View attachment 2264504
Happy Tuesday? Getting a little ahead of ourselves, are we? Not that close to Friday yet! 😆

marchrose2011

macrumors 6502a
Sep 17, 2014
USA
Looking at last years posts of mine looks like I didn’t get tracking until Saturday nught/Sunday morning so I’m not gonna expect anything to show up today. I will be refreshing just in case it does though!

Reactions: ck713

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
I’m guessing they’ll sit in Zhengzhou for a little bit longer than usual because of this.
I would guess the usual 24 hours to couple days as the pallets move from factory to UPS shippig and finally to airport they are going to ship from. Yeah usually harder to get this info, I could never get by reference to work this year but it just showed up I am thinking like others UPS has improved their servers perhaps?

DocG1914

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2014
DC/MD
Questions for all of you seeing tracking with UPS…did you order through Apple or your carrier?

I ordered through my carrier(AT&T) and don’t see it in my UPS tracking. Yes I’m a member with UPS but nothing has shown up yet.

Black 15PM 512GB expected delivery 9/22

Thanks guys

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014

edlex

macrumors 68020
Apr 14, 2010
Miami
Questions for all of you seeing tracking with UPS…did you order through Apple or your carrier?

I ordered through my carrier(AT&T) and don’t see it in my UPS tracking. Yes I’m a member with UPS but nothing has shown up yet.

Thanks guys
Apple Store app

Reactions: DocG1914
It looks like some of you got assigned a tracking number. Some of us didn't I just checked and I didn't. This year we will be going through Wave 1 and Wave 2.

- Wave 1 will be part of the 9/16 - 11:00 AM time stamp crew.

- @rjjacobson Russ! You got your tracking number. Congratulations! Won't be traveling with you this year but I'll be behind you.

- We are also one day ahead compared to last year.

- If you don't receive your tracking number populate. They will most likely show up later tonight or tomorrow. In the next 24 hours. Part of Wave II.

Last edited:

edlex

macrumors 68020
Apr 14, 2010
Miami
It looks like some of you got assigned with a tracking number. Some of us didn't I just checked and I didn't. This year we will be going through Wave 1 and Wave 2.

- @rjjacobson Russ! You got your tracking number. Congratulations! Won't be traveling with you this year but I'll be behind you.

- If you don't receive your tracking number populate. They will most likely show up later tonight or tomorrow. But the next 24 hours.
But we always travel together yay…:(

I got the 11:38am scan

AlphaGuitarist

macrumors 65816
Nov 12, 2014
It looks like some of you got assigned with a tracking number. Some of us didn't I just checked and I didn't. This year we will be going through Wave 1 and Wave 2.

- If you don't receive your tracking number populate. They will most likely show up later tonight or tomorrow. But the next 24 hours.
I’m still waiting to get a tracking number for my wife’s phone, but I’m sure it’ll pop up sometime today. Since I ordered her phone 20 minutes after I ordered mine (her app was glitching out), this is to be expected.

NickyValentine

Suspended
Aug 7, 2023

Thanks guys
Apple app

Xoterin

macrumors 6502
Nov 2, 2017
via iPhone 8 Plus

Thanks guys
The few times I’ve ordered through AT&T, they shipped FedEx, not UPS.

But we always travel together yay…:(

I got the 11:38am scan
This year we will be traveling in waves. I have a feeling you guys will depart first before the people who have not been assigned with UPS labels yet. I'm still mine. Mine didn't populate last night.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.