Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters
Part of Wave 1. Expect to see an activity to hit soon. You are in UPS trucking transporting to the airport. You guys will be hanging out at the airport while Wave 2 catches up.

Next stamp will be, Departed from Facility Zhengzhou, CN.

Pudong---018.jpg

Last edited:

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
It looks like some of you got assigned a tracking number. Some of us didn't I just checked and I didn't. This year we will be going through Wave 1 and Wave 2.

- Wave 1 will be part of the 9/16 - 11:00 AM time stamp crew.

- @rjjacobson Russ! You got your tracking number. Congratulations! Won't be traveling with you this year but I'll be behind you.

- We are also one day ahead compared to last year.

- If you don't receive your tracking number populate. They will most likely show up later tonight or tomorrow. But the next 24 hours.
Interesting @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ I will lead the way for your plane then :cool:;)

I would have guessed you would be part of same wave maybe it is pallets of similar models of iphones perhaps never know how the pallets are divided and such. Would be fun to know it seems

Interesting @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ I will lead the way for your plane then :cool:;)

I would have guessed you would be part of same wave maybe it is pallets of similar models of iphones perhaps never know how the pallets are divided and such. Would be fun to know it seems
I'm glad I'm part of Wave 2. Both of my phones are part of Wave 2. So they will be traveling together. You are one day ahead of us. So you guys will be departing before us. Expect lots of aviation activity on Sunday/Monday. Wave 1 will make it to the United States by Wednesday. Happy and safe travels!

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
It looks like some of you got assigned a tracking number. Some of us didn't I just checked and I didn't. This year we will be going through Wave 1 and Wave 2.

- Wave 1 will be part of the 9/16 - 11:00 AM time stamp crew.

- @rjjacobson Russ! You got your tracking number. Congratulations! Won't be traveling with you this year but I'll be behind you.

- We are also one day ahead compared to last year.

- If you don't receive your tracking number populate. They will most likely show up later tonight or tomorrow. But the next 24 hours.
Maybe once the pallets actually ship @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ from airport we will join there

AlphaGuitarist

macrumors 65816
Nov 12, 2014
Reference Number Tracking Help

For those looking by reference number, this is how it should work. Take your order number and and take off the last 2 digits. Put those at this website: https://www.ups.com/track?loc=en_US&requester=ST/. Click on track by reference number. Put your amended order number in there plus the other fields as you can and you should see something. You can't view details, but it'll at least give you piece of mind that it was scanned.

View attachment 2264519
View attachment 2264520
I just used this method, only to find out that the tracking info in my UPS app is actually for my wife’s phone (15 Pro, order placed at 8:24 AM yesterday). My 15PM (order placed at 8:04 AM) still hasn’t been assigned a tracking number. @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ looks like we may be traveling together this year!

mizzourah

macrumors 6502a
Sep 26, 2013
St. Louis, MO
The iPhone 4 / 4S is hands down my all time favorite iPhone released so far. I still have the 4 (but honestly wish I had kept the 4S instead lol)
I agree. That was a great phone. I upgraded every year and got the X not the 8.

I really loved the 4.

Then got the 11 and then have been on odd years. Kids you know. So that 13 and now the 15. I hate missing the launch threads of other years and so I have so much gratitude to be a part of the 15.

StudioMacs

macrumors 65816
Apr 7, 2022
Questions for all of you seeing tracking with UPS…did you order through Apple or your carrier?

I ordered through my carrier(AT&T) and don’t see it in my UPS tracking. Yes I’m a member with UPS but nothing has shown up yet.

Black 15PM 512GB expected delivery 9/22

Thanks guys
You won’t see tracking info until your phone has cleared customs in the US and Apple assigns the shipments to your carrier. That’s how it has worked in previous years.

I just used this method, only to find out that the tracking info in my UPS app is actually for my wife’s phone (15 Pro, order placed at 8:24 AM yesterday). My 15PM (order placed at 8:04 AM) still hasn’t been assigned a tracking number. @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ looks like we may be traveling together this year!
This is great news. You get to experience Wave 1 and Wave 2. Congratulations again! Woo hoo.

naturalstar

macrumors demi-goddess
Mar 9, 2012
I love Anker products… there cables for my needs are pretty much what I always get. Only had one stinker and they replaced it for free. There batteries have never let me down. You’d laugh at my collection.
Haha! I’ve been with them for years as well. Older power banks, bricks, and of course cables. I don’t buy them often because I don’t need to. Switching out perfectly good lightning cables right now. Looking forward to using the mag battery.

Part of Wave 1. This is where your iPhone is coming from.

This is one of the brand-new Foxconn facilities in China. Congratulations again!!!

View attachment 2264538 View attachment 2264539 View attachment 2264540 View attachment 2264541
Part of Wave 1. Your iPhone was developed by Hon Hai Precision Industry Company Limited (Foxconn).

Primary location: Zhejiang - China Mainland.

1694871531170.png

Last edited:

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014

LifeCycle

macrumors newbie
Sep 12, 2022
I know the phones will be ready for pickup on the 22nd at the Apple Store, but this is the first time I can't track my order!! Unless there is a way that I can't figure out. Oh well I'll live. As my son says First World Problems right!!
Checked in this morning to ask this question. I too am picking up at Apple Store. Does that mean I won’t have tracking information to follow?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.