Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

naturalstar

macrumors demi-goddess
Mar 9, 2012
Love that battery! It’s a beast

cable is good… won’t do max speeds if that’s what you need. Price is great!

All for charging. The short ones are for my car and for hotel charging. The longer one for my office - already have a brick. I was looking at longevity over speeds, but good point. Thanks! I’ll do some more browsing.

After being in NYC last month and experiencing battery drain, I questioned why I didn’t have a magnetic battery sooner. Expecting good results from this one!

hhzhao

macrumors regular
Sep 25, 2018
Northeast Ohio
I was thinking the exact same thing! I wonder if this is because of improvements on the UPS side of things or something else?
Nothing really new from past. Just a processing in the warehouse for labeling and pallets and moving through the UPS WMS system. The next thing you will see would be moving the port warehouse for custom clearance. most likely by sometime Monday.

Rob198612

macrumors 65816
Sep 15, 2014
Miami
It looks like some of you got assigned with a tracking number. Some of us didn't I just checked and I didn't. This year we will be going through Wave 1 and Wave 2.

- Wave 1 will be part of 11:00 AM time stamp view crew.

- @rjjacobson Russ! You got your tracking number. Congratulations! Won't be traveling with you this year but I'll be behind you.

- We are also one day ahead compared to last year.

- If you don't receive your tracking number populate. They will most likely show up later tonight or tomorrow. But the next 24 hours.
I got my tracking number this morning

But note

It won’t leave China until probably Monday wave 1 and 2 (Monday China time)

Your tracking number should upload by tomorrow (wave 2)

Happy Tuesday? Getting a little ahead of ourselves, are we? Not that close to Friday yet! 😆
Yay was out partying last night 🥳🤪🫠🥂🍻🍸
Good morning!

Sorry, ya'll. I fixed it. It is not Tuesday. Clearly, I didn't know what day it was. I was half asleep.

Yesterday I only slept 2 hours and stayed up over 26 hours.
Today, I slept 4 hours. There's progress that's being made.

Thank you!

Last edited:

Nanotyrns

macrumors 65816
Sep 16, 2012
Denver
0b46fc112580ca9b70bb24520ff65b56.jpg

UPS is now showing my tracking number. Origin scan in ZhengZhou, CN! THE ADVENTURE STARTS!
Same. It’s popped into the mobile app.

FlightLevel310

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2021
Reference Number Tracking Help

For those looking by reference number, this is how it should work. Take your order number and and take off the last 2 digits. Put those at this website: https://www.ups.com/track?loc=en_US&requester=ST/. Click on track by reference number. Put your amended order number in there plus the other fields as you can and you should see something. You can't view details, but it'll at least give you piece of mind that it was scanned.

1694870607939.png

1694870646012.png

Attachments

• 1694870683412.png
    1694870683412.png
    23.9 KB · Views: 45
I just woke up my iPhone friends. After seeing some people getting UPS tracking, I checked my UPS app and I have movement! My iPhone is in ZhengZhou again. 😍
View attachment 2264456
Congratulations! Part of Wave 1. Woo hoo! Won't be traveling with you together but I'm right behind ya. Congratz again!

IceCool

macrumors 6502a
Jan 31, 2019
United States of America
What's the status? Are you still stuck in, "Processing".
Yeah, but some really weird stuff happened this morning...

I went to check the status at one point and got the "Something went wrong..." error. Almost like the order just vanished. Kept refreshing, nothing.

However, the order still showed up on my phone... well, at least until I refreshed it.

Really concerned and really confused, I quit the tab, and was going to re-type the order number and email to see if that worked. Keep in mind that until this point, the order was labeled as a "Guest order".

When I went to type in the information, I accidentally signed in with the Apple ID that I used for the pre-preorder. Come to find out, the order was in there!

So, by the looks of it, it just automatically got assigned to the Apple ID. But, I was thinking about it. I realized that there's no way to tell if it wasn't already assigned to that ID - because I never checked. And even occasionally, when I refresh enough on my Mac, I will get the Something went wrong error again. But I get it pretty much every time I try to view it as a guest order. Not sure if this is progress or just something I didn't see before. But hopefully I get switched to PTS today!

ericgtr12

macrumors 68000
Mar 19, 2015
If you have the UPS My Choice App, with matching name and address, every UPS shipment will be listed as soon as the label generated.
I signed up for it but ironically I have to wait a week to get the PIN by snail mail to confirm my address before I can use it.

Reactions: FlightLevel310

alexcue

macrumors 6502a
Apr 20, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
All for charging. The short ones are for my car and for hotel charging. The longer one for my office - already have a brick. I was looking at longevity over speeds, but good point. Thanks! I’ll do some more browsing.

After being in NYC last month and experiencing battery drain, I questioned why I didn’t have a magnetic battery sooner. Expecting good results from this one!
I love Anker products… there cables for my needs are pretty much what I always get. Only had one stinker and they replaced it for free. There batteries have never let me down. You’d laugh at my collection.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.