Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Cancelled
Sep 11, 2014
My husband was able this year to get my tracking number on his UPS account. Nothing shows up on my app for my account. :rolleyes:

I just woke up and I’m on medication that makes me sick as a dog, so I’m a bit addled so please bear with me. Can someone tell me which flight group/wave I’m on

Edit: okay I went back a few pages trying to figure this out. I guess I’m on Wave 1?

Here’s my information:

IMG_8733.jpeg

Last edited:

naturalstar

macrumors demi-goddess
Mar 9, 2012
Questions for all of you seeing tracking with UPS…did you order through Apple or your carrier?

I ordered through my carrier(AT&T) and don’t see it in my UPS tracking. Yes I’m a member with UPS but nothing has shown up yet.

Black 15PM 512GB expected delivery 9/22

Thanks guys
If you ordered on AT&T’s site then your tracking will be different from ordering through Apple - different logistics even if using the same delivery company. You device will be shipped by AT&T instead of Apple. You may want to check with the AT&T thread in that case.

Zhengzhou is a major cargo airport so I would not be surprised if that is where the phones depart from.
That's a possibility. Last year iPhone came from Zhengzhou International Airport. This is where it will also cleared through customs. It's possible it will not go to Shanghai.

Clingpeach

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2014

Attachments

• IMG_6253.jpeg
    IMG_6253.jpeg
    234.7 KB · Views: 23

edlex

macrumors 68020
Apr 14, 2010
Miami
Yeah I know just things to think about while we wait for Friday LOL. Usually the case as my UPS man is often busy all over town. The only way he makes morning to our neighborhood is if someone has special overnight package. Otherwise business and other phones logistically wise get delivered first and I am mid to late afternoon most of time. I have taken my prerequisite grains of salt on this estimated time LOL

Yeah, I have a mall with an Apple store a couple of minutes from my house so he spends most of the day there. I’m lucky if he comes by my house before 5 o’clock on release day.

Reactions: Kat1661

Samantha124

Cancelled
Dec 21, 2015
If you ordered on AT&T’s site then your tracking will be different from ordering through Apple - different logistics even if using the same delivery company. You device will be shipped by AT&T instead of Apple. You may want to check with the AT&T thread in that case.
Track @ ups.com using reference number. Try your phone number on the order, or the order number minus the last two numbers as the reference number.

FlightLevel310

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2021
So if the theory of going to Shanghai is correct, I suspect our packages to drive to Shanghai from Zhengzhou in the next few hours or some time overnight (their time). Then sit in Shanghai Pudong Airport (PVG/ZSPD) until UPS81 departs most likely on Monday morning (their time). This is a scheduled flight. I haven't seen any extra segments filed yet...and you usually won't until a few hours until departure time.

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
Very nice! Expect another scan to hit within 30 minutes to an hour.
Will be fun to see where it goes for customs and UPS scans near the airport it flies from. Will watch from time to time grandson has middleschool varsity baseball regional semifinal in hour and half so we will be there. Busy day

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
Can you explain how you got this info?
Do you search UPS with phone number or order #?

CC
Mine just showed up in my account. First wave for me. Thanks, cool kids, for letting me hang with you for once!

Oiy. New phone. Gonna go buy a new gravel bike today. Life. Cannot. Be. Better.
you have money left to spend? 😂

CWallace

macrumors G5
Aug 17, 2007
Seattle, WA
Will be interesting @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ to see where Wave 1 goes for its flight. Fun to watch our toys travel.

UPS usually stops at Anchorage from China as it allows their MD-11F fleet to fuel up for the run to Louisville. Their 747Fs have longer legs (especially the 747-8F) so they can fly direct to Ontario and then on to Louisville.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.