Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters
Here is an updated view of the Zhengzhou Xinzheng International Airport. CGO

1694873550327.png

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
Mine is also quoting a much earlier time than usual as well. I bet by Thursday or Friday that changes to “By end of day”.
Yeah I know just things to think about while we wait for Friday LOL. Usually the case as my UPS man is often busy all over town. The only way he makes morning to our neighborhood is if someone has special overnight package. Otherwise business and other phones logistically wise get delivered first and I am mid to late afternoon most of time. I have taken my prerequisite grains of salt on this estimated time LOL

Reactions: edlex

MrRugged

macrumors regular
Nov 9, 2016
I don’t show anything in UPS at all or with track by reference. Apple app says PFS. Is this strange not to have anything in UPS yet? Seems like everyone has a scan already.

judyg951

macrumors 6502
Sep 11, 2016
sunny So. Ca.
Checked in this morning to ask this question. I too am picking up at Apple Store. Does that mean I won’t have tracking information to follow?
I don't think so. Apple did show that my phones are in processing, but they won't change that until probably Thursday if they are following their usual protocol. I think we will live and just watch everyone who is having their phones delivered get their updates.

They might and I'm saying might show when the phones have shipped, but I'm not counting on it.

Reactions: LifeCycle

lazyrighteye

Contributor
Jan 16, 2002
Denver, CO
The iPhone 4 / 4S is hands down my all time favorite iPhone released so far. I still have the 4 (but honestly wish I had kept the 4S instead lol)
I had a 4s. Still do. Fired it up last week when everyone was talking about device weight. Love/d that thing. Amongst other other things, I liked the easier to distinguish round volume up/down buttons. Prefer this over these thinner, tighter pill-shaped buttons on current Pros. I find I’m often on the wrong button, when going only by touch. They look sleek, but for me they’re not as easy to use (not unusable, we talking minute details here). But overall, a really nice looking device. Shocking how small it feels in-hand.

That said, X was my all-one fav (aside from the OG). That thing was a real stunner.

ManUtd08

macrumors regular
Jun 16, 2008
Just got a tracking update....looks like we might start seeing some movement. I've gone past the origin scan stage.

CWallace

macrumors G5
Aug 17, 2007
Seattle, WA
Fun fact: Look at how close Zhengzhou Airport is to the Foxconn assembly plant. Even tho the airport is right there. Expect to depart from Shanghai airport. It is a 10-hour drive to the Shanghai International Airport. You guys will be transporting from UPS trucks.

Zhengzhou is a major cargo airport so I would not be surprised if that is where the phones depart from.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.