Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

naturalstar

macrumors demi-goddess
Mar 9, 2012
Track @ ups.com using reference number. Try your phone number on the order, or the order number minus the last two numbers as the reference number.

He ordered through AT&T not Apple. It won’t work in his case.

Which makes me wonder if they are transporting by ground to a bigger city, using another carrier to Anchorage, or just getting things prepped early.
I think Apple is still using UPS but they could route to CargoLux which seems unlikely. It's just too early to tell until Wave 1 actually departs CGO.

Do you have your phone and your wife's phone under Wave 1? Correct?

IceCool

macrumors 6502a
Jan 31, 2019
United States of America
View attachment 2264602 Hey guys... What? This was through the reference number.

Nothing for the 22nd, but the 18th (x2) and 19th???? I haven't ordered anything besides the iPhone. I know what the September 12th and August 21st deliveries were though...
Never mind, I'm seeing someone else's orders LOL

It only shows up without my phone numbers area code and without the zip code. The rest of the number + only the United States brings it up.

• Sad
Reactions: Wolfs

Samantha124

Cancelled
Dec 21, 2015
I didn't LOL! I was in high school and I was too broke. All the rich kids had it in high school tho. This is when Motorola RAZR & Sidekick phones were also very popular. Flex on another level!

View attachment 2264243

motorola-razr-1.jpg
I don't remember the first phone, but I remember the Motorola's for sure around high school. I never had one. When I was a teenager my now husband use to call me at home using a pay phone. Today, he still talks about all the money he used to call me on it.

My first phone was a Chocolate phone does anyone remember that? Then I had a juke phone which was so tiny and adorable. I would pick out random phones. My mom loved tech (still does!) and she had a smartphone with this stickperson motion on it. I can't remember what the phone was but it was really cool for that time. I wish I knew the name.

I got my first iphone starting with the 4 which was def my favorite. I've missed the 8, 12, 13, 14. I use to upgrade every single year but I love the form factor of the 11 pro. The size is perfect which is why I've held out so long. But it is time to for a new one!

killawat

macrumors 68000
Sep 11, 2014
costco allegedly gives $100 gift card for att preorder but im afraid to cancel it. Im sure my upgrade eligibility would be messed up for some time.

• Love
Reactions: rjjacobson
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.