Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Pipper99

macrumors 68040
Aug 14, 2010
Fort Worth, TX
I was in Anchorage for the first time in June, taking pictures with my 14PM, and thinking, “this is where my iphone made its first US stop last September”.

Attachments

• IMG_7097.jpeg
    IMG_7097.jpeg
    759.6 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

JonnyBravo

macrumors regular
Sep 1, 2007
Glendale, CA
Oh gosh I’m a little under 50 pages behind. Too many aperol spritzes for me last night. Lol. I’ll catch up but just wanted to send my scan. Hope I’m in the first wave!!! I have 2 more pages on my passport before I renew next year so ready for my stamps to complete the book!!! Let’s go my little Blue’s Clues Titanium iPhone! 🔵📲

Attachments

• IMG_5296.jpeg
    IMG_5296.jpeg
    226.8 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_5296.jpeg
    IMG_5296.jpeg
    226.8 KB · Views: 33

hungryteresa

macrumors 6502
Aug 15, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
All for charging. The short ones are for my car and for hotel charging. The longer one for my office - already have a brick. I was looking at longevity over speeds, but good point. Thanks! I’ll do some more browsing.

After being in NYC last month and experiencing battery drain, I questioned why I didn’t have a magnetic battery sooner. Expecting good results from this one!
I bought a MagSafe external battery in Taiwan last year and it’s pretty amazing. It can charge my iPhone to 100% so fast! With my 87% battery health, I need it. I feel like when I’m traveling, I’m using Google Maps so much, my battery drains so must faster. 😅

Trozetar

macrumors regular
Oct 26, 2011
Reading, Pa
Anyone excited to see their Natural Titanium iPhone in person? The color is giving be retro vibes so much. It's appealing.

View attachment 2264710
I went with the black but I seriously was so close to getting this configuration.

I almost made the switch but was terrified my pre pre order would do weird stuff if I did. I hope it’s an option next year….

Oh gosh I’m a little under 50 pages behind. Too many aperol spritzes for me last night. Lol. I’ll catch up but just wanted to send my scan. Hope I’m in the first wave!!! I have 2 more pages on my passport before I renew next year so ready for my stamps to complete the book!!! Let’s go my little Blue’s Clues Titanium iPhone! 🔵📲
Congratulations! Part of Wave 1. Let's go!!!

I went with the black but I seriously was so close to getting this configuration.

I almost made the switch but was terrified my pre pre order would do weird stuff if I did. I hope it’s an option next year….
I hope so too but I have a feeling Apple may release a Red iPhone next year. They will call it iPhone 16 Ultra. I really wonder if iPhone Pro Max naming will be dropped.

SisterBlue22

macrumors demi-goddess
Apr 29, 2015
Arizona
Congratulations! Part of Wave 1. Woo hoo! Won't be traveling with you together but I'm right behind ya. Congratz again!
Looks like you and I will be bringing up the rear once again. My hubby's tracking showed up in UPS sometime during the night, but nothing for me yet. Looks like Wave 2 (or 3, or 12) for us.

ctjack

macrumors 65816
Mar 8, 2020
It's so weird seeing you guys with UPS Scans on a Saturday. Usually all this occurs on Sunday. So strange. One Day Ahead! Apple is on a roll this year! Let's goooo!
It would be great if it did matter by any chance.
My expected delivery says 22nd between 3-5:30 PM - ups doesn’t change their habits delivering towards the end of the day. I am always ups end of the day person duh.

SisterBlue22

macrumors demi-goddess
Apr 29, 2015
Arizona
I know the phones will be ready for pickup on the 22nd at the Apple Store, but this is the first time I can't track my order!! Unless there is a way that I can't figure out. Oh well I'll live. As my son says First World Problems right!!
I haven't done store pickup for years specifically because when you do that, you miss out on all the tracking fun. We'll still be cheering for you, though!

LLL1424

macrumors 6502a
Oct 24, 2005
Washington, D.C.
How are you able to arrange that?
You have to call UPS to get that arranged. You use to be able to do it via the app but that feature has been missing for a while. Make sure the UPS Customer Service Center opens up early as some open up later. Also, make sure it's not a UPS Store. This has to be a UPS main hub. Nearest UPS Customer Service Center opens up at 8am here.

I was close to choosing the natural titanium. But in the end, I went with my tried and true with the black. 🤷🏻‍♂️
I think you made the right call and made the right choice. I have a feeling you wouldn't have liked the Nat Ti. It's a personal preference. Black color suits you. Boss status!

• Love
Reactions: 5105973 and ksujoel

walds11

macrumors 68000
May 30, 2010
Alternate Reference Tracking

Go to this link: https://www.ups.com/track?loc=en_US&requester=ST/. Click on track by reference on the right. Use your order's phone number as your reference number. Fill out the rest of the fields you can. You should then be able to see if you have a tracking number yet. Once again, you can't see the number, but you have piece of mind.
View attachment 2264586
My order status is preparing to ship. No tracking in ups my choice yet.

Is there a special format to enter phone number? Nothing is not coming up for me.

Reactions: killawat
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.