Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

naturalstar

macrumors demi-goddess
Mar 9, 2012
I bought a MagSafe external battery in Taiwan last year and itā€™s pretty amazing. It can charge my iPhone to 100% so fast! With my 87% battery health, I need it. I feel like when Iā€™m traveling, Iā€™m using Google Maps so much, my battery drains so must faster. šŸ˜…

Exactly! And of course Iā€™m taking a million pictures throughout the day. Didnā€˜t think that through, but to be fair I think the 14s have more battery concerns. My 13PM was much better.

naturalstar

macrumors demi-goddess
Mar 9, 2012
Looks like you and I will be bringing up the rear once again. My hubby's tracking showed up in UPS sometime during the night, but nothing for me yet. Looks like Wave 2 (or 3, or 12) for us.

Have you been charged yet? Because Iā€™m still Processing. CC still showing $0.

LK2020

macrumors 6502
Nov 11, 2020
Well, so much for the UPS MyChoice app telling me I have an incoming package and giving me the tracking number. How else can I get the UPS tracking number?

Apple_Tiger

macrumors 6502a
Jan 23, 2023
I wonder if the "Pickup in Store" orders are already in the states or if they are on a plane...
its likely because apple store usually will receive a ton on Thursday before launch Friday.

I know this as the store manager at the apple store near me is my friend and has told me in the past that is usually the case for in store pick up.

SisterBlue22

macrumors demi-goddess
Apr 29, 2015
Arizona
Wonder why it went to another facility in the same city/area. Does it still need to depart to wherever customs is?
I just imagine a herd of people pushing huge pallets of phones around and scanning them around every corner. That's always what those first few arrival/departure scans make me think of. Once they scan them in, they have to keep a close eye!

TruthWatcher412

macrumors 6502a
Sep 15, 2011
Pittsburgh, PA
UPS doesnā€™t show any update and still says 9/22 but got this random update in AfterShip
1694877477211.png

caesarp

macrumors 65816
Sep 30, 2012
I've already arranged for a return of the Woven case. I ordered a silicone case.
Why cover the beautiful titanium and technology? I've been caseless for over a decade. No Apple Care either. Never an issue (even with some drops on various surfaces). Sure, maybe I've been lucky, but I say, just go naked!

noobinator

macrumors 604
Jun 19, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
Why cover the beautiful titanium and technology? I've been caseless for over a decade. No Apple Care either. Never an issue (even with some drops on various surfaces). Sure, maybe I've been lucky, but I say, just go naked!

Just curious what you do with your old phone when getting a new one? I guess resale value is the best case for a case.

edlex

macrumors 68020
Apr 14, 2010
Miami
Can someone remind me when I should change to pickup at my local UPS hub? I do this every year rather than sit around the house all day waiting, but forgot when it's safe to do so.
Iā€™ve always wanted to do this but always scared to mess things up.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.