Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Cancelled
Sep 11, 2014
It's so weird seeing you guys with UPS Scans on a Saturday. Usually all this occurs on Sunday. So strange. One Day Ahead! Apple is on a roll this year! Let's goooo!
It’s weird for me to have a tracking number at all before Kentucky. Usually when I’m doing this with you guys I’m tracking my husband’s iPhone. He didn’t used to get my tracking info from his UPS account. And I still don’t have any means of obtaining it on my own.

Someone explained to me last year why it works that way but I don’t remember what the explanation was. I have my own UPS account, but somehow my husband’s is the only one that gets the IPhone information during these autumn preorders. I think I was able to track my Gold 12 Pro Max from China a couple of years ago but I don’t remember how I managed that, if I actually did it. Maybe it was through a reference number. Or maybe because it was later in the year, after I’d returned a 12 Pro and a 12.

I can’t tell you how excited I am to be doing this with my own iPhone this year!

Reactions: Wolfs and killawat

TruthWatcher412

macrumors 6502a
Sep 15, 2011
Pittsburgh, PA
Another update!
1694876546637.png

From your lips to Tim Apple’s ears! I want a red Pro so bad!
Last year I contacted Tim Cook and the other high-level executive team at Apple. I also contacted the iPhone Project Manager Head. I believe she is the Vice President. They have listened. Check out my personal email below. In addition, I physically mailed my letter too. So, I'm sure they received it.

I think the Red iPhone didn't happen this year because the iPhone design is pretty much finalized a year ahead. The email below sounds cheesy but I had to use Tim Cooks's favorite words.. You know enriching lives and all.

Maybe a Red iPhone is in the works. and we will see it in 2024.

We got USB-C tho. Also, EU helped as well. Apple listens but slowly. They take baby steps.

1694877374343.png

1694879733612.png

1694877322019.png

Last edited:

Clingpeach

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2014
Thank you for this. Apple.com says order in progress, my payment method has not been charged, but I can track by reference and it says it's on the way. I am surprised that even before payment has been authorized its on its way?
Could never get this to work...keeps saying wrong date range...It did self populate in my app though

caesarp

macrumors 65816
Sep 30, 2012
Hey, Apple Car Play folks using USB A. Don't forget about the cable.
And even if you're NOT using USB A in your car. My car comes with only USB C -- so right now (with my iPhone X) I have a USB C to lightning cable for Car Play. To prepare for my iPhone 15 pro (Black), I just purchased this USB C to C cable:

Reactions: hungryteresa
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.