Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Clingpeach

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2014

Attachments

• IMG_6264.jpeg
    IMG_6264.jpeg
    398.7 KB · Views: 51
Reactions: Wolfs

BreakingKayfabe

Suspended
Oct 22, 2020
Southern Cal
Yeah, this is getting kind of ridiculous. There's no good reason that seemingly the vast majority of people are already tracking and we're still on processing. To make things worse, I don't think I've seen a single person go from processing to PTS today.
I’m about to cancel both of my orders before they do. “She didn’t break up with me, I broke up with her”. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: Kat1661

rixa001

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2012
Washington, DC
iPhone line up with major hardware change evolution!

My personal favorite: 2010 design. What's yours?

View attachment 2264246
The 5 was my first, so it'll always have a special place in my heart (despite the small screen). I love my 12Pro (and the fun associated with being here during the pandemic). But I miss having a bigger screen (had an XS-Max). I'm looking forward to the 15PM because of the higher refresh rate, the dynamic island and going back to a bigger screen; as well as the retro-like '5' design frame and it being lighter. :cool:

Chele

macrumors 6502
Feb 20, 2003
Illinois
I just got here this morning and I have like 7 pages to go thru. Are we shipping and tracking now? Mine hasn't popped up in UPS yet.

I do have a question now for the others in the iUP program. Does your order confirmation mention the trade it kit? I just realized this morning that it doesn't specifically say anything about it. It does say in my order confirmation that I will be getting a trade in kit but normally it's listed on the order confirmation. I'm not super worried about it but I just think it's weird. Thank you!

Now back to getting caught up....

LK2020

macrumors 6502
Nov 11, 2020
it just pops up

we didn't enter any information

we are part of UPS my choice which shows what's arriving to your home automatically
Yes, that's what I expected, but nothing is showing up in my app. :rolleyes: Now that has me worried that it's sending to my work address instead of home. I better go check that quick.

hungryteresa

macrumors 6502
Aug 15, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
Alternate Reference Tracking

Go to this link: https://www.ups.com/track?loc=en_US&requester=ST/. Click on track by reference on the right. Use your order's phone number as your reference number. Fill out the rest of the fields you can. You should then be able to see if you have a tracking number yet. Once again, you can't see the number, but you have piece of mind.
View attachment 2264586
Hmm I tried my partner's phone number and his order number without the last 2 digits and couldn't find anything. Maybe his Titanium Blue iPhone 15 Pro (256 gb) really hasn't shipped yet. My iPhone is Natural Titanium, so maybe it was made in another factory? I looked at mine that is showing the complete tracking info in UPS My Choice and I noticed Apple is using other reference numbers as well?
UPS My Choice® | UPS - United States 2023-09-16 11-30-23.png

LK2020

macrumors 6502
Nov 11, 2020
Maybe it's still populating and will show up later today.
I hope so. I should be in this first wave since it's telling me my delivery date is next Friday and I was able to complete the purchase on the Apple Store app two minutes after it opened.

Hmm I tried my partner's phone number and his order number without the last 2 digits and couldn't find anything. Maybe his Titanium Blue iPhone 15 Pro (256 gb) really hasn't shipped yet. My iPhone is Natural Titanium, so maybe it was made in another factory? I looked at mine that is showing the complete tracking info in UPS My Choice and I noticed Apple is using other reference numbers as well?
View attachment 2264789
I think he is part of Wave 2.

Reactions: hungryteresa

Samantha124

Cancelled
Dec 21, 2015
Yeah, this is getting kind of ridiculous. There's no good reason that seemingly the vast majority of people are already tracking and we're still on processing. To make things worse, I don't think I've seen a single person go from processing to PTS today.
Have you tried iMessaging support to see what they are showing on their end? I definitely would if I were in your shoes. That’s incredibly frustrating 😕

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.