Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

macdude2

macrumors regular
Oct 29, 2006
You have to call UPS to get that arranged. You use to be able to do it via the app but that feature has been missing for a while. Make sure the UPS Customer Service Center opens up early as some open up later. Also, make sure it's not a UPS Store. This has to be a UPS main hub. Nearest UPS Customer Service Center opens up at 8am here.
Were you able to call and have them hold for pickup? I did that and they said that the package is restricted by the sender from being held at a UPS location. I’ve seen others who are getting the same message.

bmblbee__

macrumors member
Mar 25, 2020
Everyone from Wave# 1 should have an Arrival Scan now!
We have movement! I think I’m still in shock about how smoothly my preorder went! The last two years were complete disasters, and I ended up going thru Best Buy.

Attachments

• IMG_0344.jpeg
    IMG_0344.jpeg
    311.4 KB · Views: 40

hungryteresa

macrumors 6502
Aug 15, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
Anyone excited to see their Natural Titanium iPhone in person? The color is giving be retro vibes so much. It's appealing.

View attachment 2264710
I know I'm one of the few fans of the gold, but this Natural Titanium kind of has some gold in it? Also, I haven't had a "white" phone in years. The Deep Purple was interesting, but I think I'll like this one better!

Apple_Tiger

macrumors 6502a
Jan 23, 2023
You have to call UPS to get that arranged. You use to be able to do it via the app but that feature has been missing for a while. Make sure the UPS Customer Service Center opens up early as some open up later. Also, make sure it's not a UPS Store. This has to be a UPS main hub. Nearest UPS Customer Service Center opens up at 8am here.
I have a feeling that this will be the case. They haven’t enforced it previously but i feel like UPS maybe more strick. Who knows. This is one reason why I will go with in store pick up.

Reactions: alexcue

LK2020

macrumors 6502
Nov 11, 2020
Yes, that's what I expected, but nothing is showing up in my app. :rolleyes: Now that has me worried that it's sending to my work address instead of home. I better go check that quick.
Definitely shipping to my home address which is what is in my UPS app, so not sure why I haven't gotten a notification. This takes all the fun out of this if I can't track mine with everyone else. lol When did your tracking number show up in your UPS app?

Alectric

macrumors regular
Dec 2, 2009
Yeah, I will go caseless from time to time. I do still like to have a case, especially if I'm going to an event where I'm going to be using my phone a lot.

Closest I’ve found to naked and still protects the phone well.

hungryteresa

macrumors 6502
Aug 15, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
Exactly! And of course I’m taking a million pictures throughout the day. Didn‘t think that through, but to be fair I think the 14s have more battery concerns. My 13PM was much better.
Same! It's not like I'm using my iPhone any more than before. I think the always on display also is draining my battery? I hope the the iPhone 15 Pro is more efficient. I did read the battery isn't bigger than the 14 Pro (I'm not getting the Max). 😌

Reactions: naturalstar
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.