Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

LK2020

macrumors 6502
Nov 11, 2020
Yeah, I did that - it only worked with order # less last 2 digits, and I got this (the last 2 big Xs are mine - there are 4 digits there):

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxXX09

On the Way

Estimated delivery: Friday, September 22 by 7:00 P.M.

But I have no other tracking info. And nothing in UPS mychoice.
Ok, will keep trying that. Just wish something would show up in either place. :)

I’m curious when do the review units go out? Do people like MKBHD already have them?
I think Tuesday or Wednesday. Yes, they already have them and playing around with it. Writing their reviews this weekend. They also have to submit their reviews to Apple for marketing approval. “This iPhone is the best iPhone Apple has ever made” . “Best camera”, “best battery life”, “best screen” and so on.

Last year it was on a Wednesday so that’s likely the case here.

IMG_3093.jpeg

Last edited:

Apple_Tiger

macrumors 6502a
Jan 23, 2023
Called my local apple store they said they won't have separate inventory for walk ins, only iPhones they'll have is for people that pre ordered for pick up.....is there any possible way to get the phone on launch day?
they say that last year but it is lies. They should have stock for walk ins

Reactions: Wolfs

metzy25

macrumors 65816
May 7, 2011
I’m sure this has been asked a few times. i can see my order when searching the UPS website but it just says on the way. Does this mean I dont have a scan yet?

Reactions: hungryteresa

caesarp

macrumors 65816
Sep 30, 2012
I’m sure this has been asked a few times. i can see my order when searching the UPS website but it just says on the way. Does this mean I dont have a scan yet?
Is this what you see? this is all I see -- I put in the 2 big Xs below, those are actual digits though:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxXX09

On the Way

Estimated delivery: Friday, September 22 by 7:00 P.M.

But I have no other tracking info. And nothing in UPS mychoice.

chasers

macrumors 6502a
Oct 30, 2011
Easy choice. Silicone.

silicone case didn’t protect my 13PM from a 3ft fall on concrete. cracked my screen protector, screen, and damaged the band. had to swap out for a new device within that hour. thank god for applecare+ only $49. silicone cases are nice but drop protection they’re not all that great unfortunately. i really like them.

xfusejc

macrumors 6502
Dec 29, 2006
Mine is listed on the UPS website already, scheduled for Friday. As per the tracking, it’s still in China. I’ve never had an iPhone preorder ship out so fast, nor have I ever gotten a tracking number through UPS literally the day after, so I’m pleased with these unexpected turn of events lol

ETA: iPhone 15 Pro Max/512gb/8:06am

IMG_1505.jpeg

View attachment 2264921 Got my FineWoven case in Evergreen. I don't mind the feel of the fabric but I do mind that the case is a very dark blue-green and is not close to the picture on its own box.
Wow! Way darker than expected. Why are there white smudges inside the Apple logo. My OCD is going off the roof right now.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.