Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

IceCool

macrumors 6502a
Jan 31, 2019
United States of America
Screenshot 2023-09-16 at 12.46.00 PM.png
OMG GUYS LOOK!!! THIS MUST HAVE BEEN WHY IT HADN'T BEEN UPDATING!!

Last edited:

GeneticBloom

macrumors 6502
Sep 11, 2009
California
Unfortunately that is not necessarily true in my case. I've had disastrous orders that seemed perfectly fine one moment and in the next they were cancelled for 0 reason...
For iPhone launch? Wow..

I was worried last time I bought on launch for iPhone 13 Pro, I don’t think I got the shipping email until Thursday night. But it still came Friday.

Reactions: Wolfs
View attachment 2264868
OMG GUYS LOOK!!! THIS MUST HAVE BEEN WHY IT HADN'T BEEN UPDATING!!
Nice one! Why is the Processing part bolded? 🥱. Imagine sending this to Tim Cook today. He will personally make the phone call to China to stop your iPhone to be delivered.

@MrENGLISH Where are you?😂

Lakersfan74

Suspended
Oct 17, 2019
Is my choice tied only to one address? Because I’m having my package sent to my sisters house rather than my place should I change back patio to front door?

dave006

macrumors 68040
Jul 3, 2008
Just West of East
Mine shows a full UPS Tracking number. It's current status is Arrived at Facility at 9/16/2023 10:30 PM, zhengZhou, CN. It shows Friday 9/22 delivery window of 11:45 AM - 3:45 PM.

I will post a screen shot in a couple of minutes.

Dave

Attachments

• Screenshot.jpeg
    Screenshot.jpeg
    157.5 KB · Views: 45

lazyrighteye

Contributor
Jan 16, 2002
Denver, CO

IceCool

macrumors 6502a
Jan 31, 2019
United States of America
For iPhone launch? Wow..

I was worried last time I bought on launch for iPhone 13 Pro, I don’t think I got the shipping email until Thursday night. But it still came Friday.
Yeah, I had some pretty bad issues with my 12 Pro pre-order. Took about 7 attempts to even get my hands on it and I had to have someone else order it for me. The 13 Pro Max preorder was a lot better, but the first one, again, got cancelled so I lost my launch day delivery by ordering a second one. However, that's when I also discovered the "Chat Now" button on the order listing page and was able to get that one hashed out. Cancelled the second one and was back on track for launch!

If this year's preorder works fine, then I'm good going forward and won't have to worry so much next year or the year after, etc etc

Nothing on the books yet. Seems like FlightAware can't get the flightplans for some UPS flights. It has been like that before. Here is the current UPS fleet map over Asia. View attachment 2264871
Thank you! I don't think Wave 1 will see any activity for the next 10-12 hours.🫡

Last edited:

macdude2

macrumors regular
Oct 29, 2006
Has anyone been able to successfully request a hold at a UPS location? Still seeing a message that the package has been restricted by the sender.

Reactions: AppleWes

LK2020

macrumors 6502
Nov 11, 2020
This is totally frustrating! :( I've done this for years and always was able to get my tracking number or at least see the last 4 like a lot of you are seeing, but this year, I'm not getting anything. Just to make sure, I put either my phone number or Apple order number minus the last two digits in the Shipment Reference field, correct?
1694882682407.png

Do you have a screenshot what flights they took last year? That may have some hints.
Yes! But I think it could be any of these UPS planes that are en route. This might be our best source to determine since it contains all the UPS aircraft’s.

Reactions: svish
This is totally frustrating! :( I've done this for years and always was able to get my tracking number or at least see the last 4 like a lot of you are seeing, but this year, I'm not getting anything. Just to make sure, I put either my phone number or Apple order number minus the last two digits in the Shipment Reference field, correct? View attachment 2264884
Try your phone number. If it’s not populating you are part of Wave 2. Expect it to show up later this evening or tomorrow morning.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.