Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

AlphaGuitarist

macrumors 65816
Nov 12, 2014
So I'm giving up on trade in... seems it's not possible, and getting one 15PM Natural or white in store without ordering online is 0.0000001% chance. So I'll have to sell the 13PM separately (I hate selling stuff, too stressful).

Now back in hunting a 15PM 512, hoping Natural but White is okay too. It looks like in morning they update some stocks locally (I ws getting lots of distill notifications for stores in NYC around 4-5am EST)
This exact configuration is currently showing up as available for pickup on 9/23 at the Apple WTC store!

IceCool

macrumors 6502a
Jan 31, 2019
United States of America
Mine arrives September 22, but still in preparing to ship status
That's where you're supposed to be. Lucky for you, because some of us are stuck on Processing...
Screenshot 2023-09-15 at 9.24.05 AM.png

Yep I did my choice by phone number and get the pic I showed ...but can't open anything lol ...damn UPS new security. I will keep trying throughout the day all good, I appreciate your replies!
Ahhh.. then patience might be the best option here. I should have listened to you first. Maybe it will populate once it starts scanning for custom clearance.

Personally, I have a feeling you’ll have full access to it sooner or later.

JeffnotGeoff

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2022
Yep I did my choice by phone number and get the pic I showed ...but can't open anything lol ...damn UPS new security. I will keep trying throughout the day all good, I appreciate your replies!
I’m in the same boat. I can track by reference and can see the last 4 digits of the tracking but can’t open the link. Nothing showing on MyChoice yet, logged in and address is correct etc. oh well lol

tcdav26

macrumors regular
Aug 8, 2013
Yarmouthport, MA
I just subscribed to the Parcel app. I’m hoping it sends me push notifications for every single update on the tracking number?
I also use that app! As long as the tracking is info right, it should! I find its never real time, since the app isn't checking every minute. I find there can be an hour or so delay in getting a notification from when an item was scanned.

Reactions: Wolfs

caesarp

macrumors 65816
Sep 30, 2012
Just curious what you do with your old phone when getting a new one? I guess resale value is the best case for a case.
I just trade it back in to Apple and anything I get for it, I'm fine with. I'm only getting $120 for my iPhone X, I guess cause it is so old. Never had an issue with trade-in, since my phones never had a cracked screen or any significant damage whatsoever.

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
Oct 9 to 16 group here, wonder if any chance of shipping time bump up?

Previous years was lucky to get release day but traveling at 5am PDT so slight delay getting order in. Not a huge issue just excited for new phone! 

White PM 256GB
Keep an eye on your UPS My Choice. You never know, and you can let us know!
If we have a trade-in kit coming, is there tracking info for that? I think it’s a separate package, right?
yes, separate package. They will probably originate stateside and will eventually show up in My Choice as well

thatappleguytoday

macrumors 601
Feb 9, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
Ahhh.. then patience might be the best option here. I should have listened to you first. Maybe it will populate once it starts scanning for custom clearance.

Personally, I have a feeling you’ll have full access to it sooner or later.

All good I appreciate the replies back! Just happy to be apart of the 9/22 crew

FlightLevel310

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2021
Hmm I tried my partner's phone number and his order number without the last 2 digits and couldn't find anything. Maybe his Titanium Blue iPhone 15 Pro (256 gb) really hasn't shipped yet. My iPhone is Natural Titanium, so maybe it was made in another factory? I looked at mine that is showing the complete tracking info in UPS My Choice and I noticed Apple is using other reference numbers as well?
View attachment 2264789
You're right. Must have not shipped. There are several reference numbers they use.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.