Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Nanotyrns

macrumors 65816
Sep 16, 2012
Denver
View attachment 2264921 Got my FineWoven case in Evergreen. I don't mind the feel of the fabric but I do mind that the case is a very dark blue-green and is not close to the picture on its own box.
oh my word it doesn't even come close to what's on the box and that logo impression looks awful. If I didn't know better I'd think I was looking at a cheap knockoff. Sorry I don't mean to harsh on your purchase but they really dropped the ball on this one.

FlightLevel310

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2021
I figured as much. Flightaware seems to struggle with flight plans that aren’t typical.
The reason why you'll see the other ones for Chinese airlines is because the airline has a published schedule. But only the US and a select other countries give access to filed routing. That's why you won't see routing on here for example:
1694885234713.png

kingspat

macrumors newbie
Oct 3, 2012
Is it possible for shipping to get bumped up? Right now I’m Oct 4-9, I tried to do it on time on the app but it wouldn’t work for me. Finally got through 8:25 on the website. Very annoying pre-order

JaisHTX

Contributor
Sep 22, 2004
Texas
Last edited:

FlightLevel310

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2021
Got a new flightplan in going to Anchorage from Seoul. Disregard the B742 though, it'll be a -400 series. 99.9% sure this is our flight. So I was wrong, just a stopover in Seoul. Most likely a different crew taking it then the one in China currently. Once the dispatcher actually dispatches the flight, we'll most likely get a tail associated with it.

I'd also expect UPS175 to be the flight number for our flight out of China. Be on the lookout for that popping up on FlightRadar24. More than likely in the next 2-3 hours.

1694886242495.png

I'll make a better post to explain it all in an hour.

Got a new flightplan in going to Anchorage from Seoul. Disregard the B742 though, it'll be a -400 series. 99.9% sure this is our flight. So I was wrong, just a stopover in Seoul. Most likely a different crew taking it then the one in China currently. Once the dispatcher actually dispatches the flight, we'll most likely get a tail associated with it.

I'd also expect UPS175 to be the flight number for our flight out of China. Be on the lookout for that popping up on FlightRadar24. More than likely in the next 2-3 hours.

View attachment 2264946

I'll make a better post to explain it all in an hour.
👩‍✈️ Thank you!

UPS 175 has also been known to be transporting iPhones in the past throughout the years. Let’s see what happens.

kid84

macrumors regular
Sep 17, 2017
If you see your movement today , your phone will be in Louisville ( SDF airport code ) until midnight Thursday for delivery .

Hopefully the weather will be on ourside , no delay or anything . I did remember last year or 2021 , alot of us here got delay shipment notification due to weather , and some of us member here drove to SDF to take pic of runway , its was clear but still delay , and they got their phone on Saturday instead of Friday .

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.