Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

timeconsumer

macrumors 68020
Aug 1, 2008
Portland
IMG_0686.jpeg
IMG_0688.jpeg
I see tracking information for both of my orders using the UPS app!

FlightLevel310

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2021
If you see your movement today , your phone will be in Louisville ( SDF airport code ) until midnight Thursday for delivery .

Hopefully the weather will be on ourside , no delay or anything . I did remember last year or 2021 , alot of us here got delay shipment notification due to weather , and some of us member here drove to SDF to take pic of runway , its was clear but still delay , and they got their phone on Saturday instead of Friday .
Ah I remember that in 2021!

If you see your movement today , your phone will be in Louisville ( SDF airport code ) until midnight Thursday for delivery .

Hopefully the weather will be on ourside , no delay or anything . I did remember last year or 2021 , alot of us here got delay shipment notification due to weather , and some of us member here drove to SDF to take pic of runway , its was clear but still delay , and they got their phone on Saturday instead of Friday .
Nicely put.

I remember some people did receive their iPhones on Saturday instead of a Friday so frustrating.

JaisHTX

Contributor
Sep 22, 2004
Texas
That post was updated. They were looking at the wrong order. 😢

Oh sorry. I am keeping up with a 2yo and 8mo while my wife is on call at the hospital today. So just keeping an eye on things here from afar -- didn't know it was edited.

Nanotyrns

macrumors 65816
Sep 16, 2012
Denver
This is from the iPhone 12 run. You could really only see the whole thing after it was delivered so I kept a screenshot. This is what I mean when I say don't panic if it sits in customs for a couple days. It will still get here. Observe how the earth's rotation conspires to confuse us with 'dates' that don't seem to sync up :p

Screen Shot 2023-09-16 at 11.56.05 AM.png

Clevans

macrumors regular
Dec 22, 2012
Kinda bummed I updated my shipping address to where I work instead of my home so I can’t track all the pre “shipped” stuff

serrenity20

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2014
Georgia
I’ve been using iPhone since 2014 when iPhone 6 came out my last iPhone before I stopped was iPhone 7 Plus didn’t get another iPhone that I kept till iPhone 13 Pro. I was never able to keep an iPhone because at the time I was dating a person who would never let me actually keep phones I purchased and would always sell them. I had cheap android phones during that time and even though I have no problem with android I hated that time. Once I finally dumped that person 2 years ago I finally bought another iPhone and haven’t looked back since. It’s one of the reasons why I constantly buy iPhones every year, I usually buy them on T-Mobile though their monthly payment and just pay it off fully by tax season.

Bananasaurus

Suspended
Aug 16, 2023
I’ve been using iPhone since 2014 when iPhone 6 came out my last iPhone before I stopped was iPhone 7 Plus didn’t get another iPhone that I kept till iPhone 13 Pro. I was never able to keep an iPhone because at the time I was dating a person who would never let me actually keep phones I purchased and would always sell them. I had cheap android phones during that time and even though I have no problem with android I hated that time. Once I finally dumped that person 2 years ago I finally bought another iPhone and haven’t looked back since. It’s one of the reasons why I constantly buy iPhones every year, I usually buy them on T-Mobile though their monthly payment and just pay it off fully by tax season.
I’m glad you got rid of that clearly toxic person. What a strange thing to make someone do. I’m glad you get to enjoy the tech you buy for yourself now.

serrenity20

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2014
Georgia
T-Mobile folks...

I ordered my phone on T-Mobile this morning around 8:17am EST and my $1,000 trade in credit was split. $375 to the entire bill then remaining $625 over 24 month credits towards the phone.

Came out to $23.92 for $1,199 for 15 Pro Max

However I realized after ordering when going to the Apple. Com that it said the same phone with the $1,000 trade in for T-Mobile was only $8.30

By that math they are applying the entire $1,000 to the phone payments instead of the bill.

Soooo Is this accurate or a type-o???
What plan do you have because if you have the Go5G plans they are giving up to $1000 off but if you have the magenta Max plans they are only giving up to $650 off with trade in

LK2020

macrumors 6502
Nov 11, 2020
Well, I confirmed that my phone doesn't even have a label created yet it looks like. My son and daughter-in-law each ordered a 15 PRO Max the same time I did, right when the app opened yesterday morning and they got in right away also and we both finished the purchases minutes after it opened. They have a tracking number for their phones and they also tested the Reference Number field on the UPS site and they can also look it up by the order number & phone number where I don't have any of that. :( So mine is totally behind. 1st time ever! What does it mean being in Wave #2? Will it still get here next Friday like my Apple confirmation originally told me? Just curious.

ctjack

macrumors 65816
Mar 8, 2020
This is from the iPhone 12 run. You could really only see the whole thing after it was delivered so I kept a screenshot. This is what I mean when I say don't panic if it sits in customs for a couple days. It will still get here. Observe how the earth's rotation conspires to confuse us with 'dates' that don't seem to sync up :p
what i noticed with my aliexpress stuff is that customs appear not in actual customs but in the shipping center behind it - sometimes mine flew through it in 30 minutes.
But probably it is already at ups of you see customs message.

julit0

macrumors demi-god
Apr 19, 2010
Torrance, CA
View attachment 2264968 My case is here. I don’t mind how it feels, but I worry it won’t last for 2 years. We’ll see.
I'm taking back the Black FW Case and FW Wallet...just hanging on to the Blue FW case to make sure I have something for launch day. I have an Andar leather case + Caudabe Lucid Clear (back ordered to 10/02) on order, too. These FWs won't last a year with my usage by any means. Maybe if they were the same prices as the Silicon cases, I might have been ok with that - but not for the price of Leather.

IMG_7712.jpeg
IMG_7723.jpeg

IMG_7720.jpeg

julit0

macrumors demi-god
Apr 19, 2010
Torrance, CA
Well, I confirmed that my phone doesn't even have a label created yet it looks like. My son and daughter-in-law each ordered a 15 PRO Max the same time I did, right when the app opened yesterday morning and they got in right away also and we both finished the purchases minutes after it opened. They have a tracking number for their phones and they also tested the Reference Number field on the UPS site and they can also look it up by the order number & phone number where I don't have any of that. :( So mine is totally behind. 1st time ever! What does it mean being in Wave #2? Will it still get here next Friday like my Apple confirmation originally told me? Just curious.
It'll work out. We'll be tracking while other people are sitting in Kentucky with nothing to do. They will be in a lull and we'll be active. It's all good.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.