Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters
View attachment 2265001

Processing Update

For those of you that are STILL processing with delivery dates set for September 22nd, this may be why. Apple has just confirmed to me that my order is still processing due to it being under review. They also stated that the overload of their systems is contributing to the delay, as expected.
What is exactly that is under review? 🤨 Are they reviewing the Processing stage?

You should reply back with this screenshot of yours. 😑🫨😏

IMG_3112.png

FunkyTang

macrumors 65816
Sep 16, 2008
Called my local apple store they said they won't have separate inventory for walk ins, only iPhones they'll have is for people that pre ordered for pick up.....is there any possible way to get the phone on launch day?
In the past, Apple stores receive stock on launch day Friday that they’ll sell on Saturday. Check store pickup stock late Friday or early Saturday.

Reactions: MrENGLISH

jchiou

macrumors 6502
Jun 16, 2009
Northern Virginia
anyone here from that iPhone launch where our plane took a tour of Asia b/c of a typhoon? and we were all sitting here just watching the planes hop from country to country b/c of detours? and even with all those delays and getting to Louisville literally the MORNING of launch day...UPS still got it to us same day? that was my favorite year 😂 only b/c it gave me full faith in UPS logistics and also the commiserating and community feels 💜 lol

🚨Flight Itinerary Update🚨

Good news. The flight from Anchorage to Louisville has populated. This will likely put wave 1 phones into Louisville tomorrow morning/early afternoon. Plenty of time to sit and go through customs. View attachment 2265004
Excellent work! Thank you so much. Please let me buy you a next year's iPhone. It’s on my tab. 🙏🏻 😍

Samantha124

Cancelled
Dec 21, 2015
View attachment 2265001

Processing Update

For those of you that are STILL processing with delivery dates set for September 22nd, this may be why. Apple has just confirmed to me that my order is still processing due to it being under review. They also stated that the overload of their systems is contributing to the delay, as expected.
Aren’t you the :01? Maybe they are reviewing how you beat the system. 🤔🤨🤣

IceCool

macrumors 6502a
Jan 31, 2019
United States of America

Lex404

macrumors 6502
Sep 15, 2023
PL (&US, JP)
🚨Flight Itinerary Update🚨

Good news. The flight from Anchorage to Louisville has populated. This will likely put wave 1 phones into Louisville tomorrow morning/early afternoon. Plenty of time to sit and go through customs. View attachment 2265004
Imagine working at KSDF airport tomorrow morning, have ordered an iPhone, see it how it lands and you have to wait until friday cos UPS will hold them until launch day 🤣

Aren’t you the :01? Maybe they are reviewing how you beat the system. 🤔🤨🤣
Still can’t figure out how @IceCool had a 0:01 time stamp. He really did beat the system.

He is the only one. Apple App Store didn’t go live for many people until 0:02-0:05. After that it crashed. Mindblown!

hungryteresa

macrumors 6502
Aug 15, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
I use this MDRNDOCK app 3-in-1 on my night stand. Offers a 3-levels of brightness nightlight feature (I rarely use). Only issue I have is the light on the base that lets you know it’s on/charging status, can be a bright at night. Otherwise, I’ve liked.
Oooh, this looks nice. It's so affordable ($65) and charges 3 devices. It comes with a charging block it looks like? Would I need to buy anything else (charging cables)? From the pictures it doesn't look too bright. 🤔

Samantha124

Cancelled
Dec 21, 2015
Still can’t figure out how @IceCool had a 0:01 time stamp. He really did beat the system.

He is the only one. Apple App Store didn’t go live for many people until 0:02-0:05. After that it crashed. Mindblown!
You know in all seriousness, I wonder if your order is in limbo because the Apple Store app was actually down and you somehow made it through.

tekchic

macrumors 68020
Apr 19, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
anyone here from that iPhone launch where our plane took a tour of Asia b/c of a typhoon? and we were all sitting here just watching the planes hop from country to country b/c of detours? and even with all those delays and getting to Louisville literally the MORNING of launch day...UPS still got it to us same day? that was my favorite year 😂 only b/c it gave me full faith in UPS logistics and also the commiserating and community feels 💜 lol
OMG I remember that! Was it the X? XS? That year was *so* stressful and Apple still delivered on time!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.