Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters
How did you decode it?
It showed up under the MyUPS choice account under Recently Tracked by default.

1694899309554.png

1694899347767.png

Nothing for my phone number yet so pretty sure I’m wave 2.
I think I'm part of Wave 2. It's just a premature UPS Scan tag. When I look it up using the tracking number I get this. That's with the assigned tracking number and not the phone number. So it's a premature UPS Scan tag. Needs to be scanned.

1694899447350.png

NeoSe7en

macrumors 6502
Apr 21, 2017
I don’t have a cat 🤣 🤣

the finewoven case has a gap on the edges. It doesn’t wrap around the edges like the leather or silicon cases. I think that gap will split open sooner than later. I don’t know. It doesn’t convince me. Wish they didn’t have to retire the leather case.
I have a feeling the FineWoven case will go the way of the 5C cheese grater case.

LK2020

macrumors 6502
Nov 11, 2020
Friendly Reminder: If you don’t have a UPS tracking label yet. You are part of Wave 2. Expect a tracking number from UPS to be generated by later this evening or tomorrow morning.

Wave 1 is already en route 🛻 . Going through customs clearance. It takes time for them to be processed for the customs government approval. 🛃
I sure hope so! Over the years, I never waited so long to see any movement when purchasing so early! :(

I wonder if wave 1 is indeed on that UPS175 flight. No departure scan yet, but sometimes they don't do one. Just an arrival scan. Otherwise that flight might be carrying phones going to retail stores or carriers.
Honestly, I have a feeling Wave 1 won't see any activity until later tonight or by tomorrow early morning. They are going to sit in Zhengzhou for a while now. Good call on the UPS 175 tho.

Another option is to email Tim Cook and the executive team will contact you. They can really move mountains if they have too.
The question is are they going to move mountains for him. He has a 0:01 time stamp from Apple's confiemation email. No one else has that level of confirmation. What if Apple finds out @IceCool was the one who crashed the Apple App store.. then what?

All jokes aside. I think he's going to be ok and you are correct by emailing Tim Cook and the executive team. Never know.

laffnvegas

macrumors 6502
Oct 26, 2014
Desert South West
Well I just finished reading 20 pages lol. I am evidently on Wave 2, nothing in My Choice UPS Tried both phone number and Order number. Usually as soon as a label is produced and pending I get notification via email for UPS. Las thing in My Choice is a Kate Spade order, that the shows pending but that item ended up coming USPS so they started a UPS on it, then decided against it.

Samantha124

Cancelled
Dec 21, 2015
The question is are they going to move mountains for him. He has a 0:01 time stamp from Apple's email. No one else has that level of confirmation. What if Apple finds out @IceCool was the one who crashed the Apple App store.. then what?

All jokes aside. I think he's going to be ok and you are correct by emailing Tim Cook and the executive team. Never know.
I think @IceCool will see something over night.

Maybe he was the first to submit an order and it's a highly special case lol!

edit: could you imagine being the first of millions preordering? Would be cool!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.