Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Lex404

macrumors 6502
Sep 15, 2023
PL (&US, JP)
Yeah it seems like they’re gonna have iPhones available in store. I’m gonna treat 9/22 like preorder day and wake up at 5 am to see if I can snag one for pick up instead of waiting till October. That’s our best bet 🤞🏾
I ordered the normal 15 Pro 512 Natural just earlier...

I'm landing in US on 28th (living in Europe), dunno what leftovers I'll find then 🤣 Ordered pickup on 24th but they keep it for 7 days, so I should be good. Maybe, if I change my mind and I find the Pro Max 512 natural on 22nd I'll order it.

such a chaotic day today, I was using Distill on Pro Max at 30 seconds all day, no wonder why they grayed it out 🥲

Fun fact, the difference in price for 15 Pro 512 between the US+ tax vs Poland (with tax) is $415. That's the price I paid for my flight to NYC lol. Prices in Europe are crazy

BreakingKayfabe

Suspended
Oct 22, 2020
Southern Cal
Processing…

IMG_6088.jpeg

I’m pretty OCD when it comes to this stuff they just didn’t send it. No worries though
If they didn't I would call and have them re-sent another confirmation email. I'm OCD like that too honestly. After I placed my order. I check the Apple App Store to double-check if its there and check my email for confirmation.

zonai

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2022
This is definitely one of the crazier stories here. Sucks that they hadn’t removed the block on your account. But I’m glad it finally all worked out for you!
Thanks, the way they implemented this was slapdash because I asked my manager about it when I was leaving and he'd never even heard of it. But HR and company sites both said this hold would be automatically removed when my account changed from employee type to regular. They didn't have any issues removing my employee discount 🫠...

Now I'm talking to Apple Support because I reserved a 15 Pro Max yesterday not tied to my T-Mobile account, and I'm trying to see if I can still get the trade offer somehow. I went to an Apple store yesterday and the rep was pretty rude about it, said I'd need to cancel my order and place a new one (which would make me lose the 15 Pro Max I already ordered). Does anyone have experience with this?

edlex

macrumors 68020
Apr 14, 2010
Miami
If they didn't I would call and have them re-sent another confirmation email. I'm OCD like that too honestly. After I placed my order. I check the Apple App Store to double-check if its there and check my email for confirmation.
It doesn’t matter. I got charged the taxes about an hour after the order was placed and Citizen’s sent me the approval mail an hour after that. I’m at the airport in wave 1 so email is irrelevant at this point.
IMG_7460.jpeg

FlightLevel310

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2021
Is there a way to show the tracking number before the page updates? I have mychoice (free) but haven't gotten a notification/tracking number yet so I presume im still in the queue lol
If MyChoice isn't working (obviously try logging in and checking manually for them on there), try tracking via reference. That'll be your order number minus the last 2 digits or try the phone number on your order.

laffnvegas

macrumors 6502
Oct 26, 2014
Desert South West
Wow I'm reading all about MagSafe stands. Please stop me!! This one looks nice and fancy, but it's $150 and only pre-order.

I did find a 20% coupon online.

Or should I stick to my love, Anker, even thought it's not as pretty? There's a 15% coupon

Or do I REALLY need a MagSafe stand?
I just ordered this one, I needed a new one and the extra USB C outlets was what sold me, I have two Apple Watches plus my Mini iPad I keep on my night stand.

Samantha124

Cancelled
Dec 21, 2015
I think at this point we are going to be looking at delays for our flight if we don't see a target pop up on the radar within the next 30 minutes. That delay will cascade onto the next segments. Still fairly certain we see a departure soon though. I don't think UPS has a dedicated ground crew there, so another airline/contractor is doing the loading. That is why it may be taking a bit longer.
So this will also effect wave 2?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.