Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

thatJohann

macrumors 68000
Jul 5, 2013
NYC
If MyChoice isn't working (obviously try logging in and checking manually for them on there), try tracking via reference. That'll be your order number minus the last 2 digits or try the phone number on your order.
I can’t get the reference number to work.

Do I include the W in the order number?
And if I use phone do I include the 1 before the area code?

I can’t get the reference number to work.

Do I include the W in the order number?
And if I use phone do I include the 1 before the area code?
I don't include the 1 and it works. Just the phone number.

If it doesn't populate anything. You are part of Wave 2.

FlightLevel310

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2021
I took my son to Epcot today to see my pressed coin expert friend and so my son could go on Test Track. Two muscle pulls later, we are back to the house, where I am recuperating from the pain in my right hamstring and left calf. Did I miss anything? Actually, I caught up. This is a great forum and the people here are very helpful.
Missed a lot I think. Do you have a tracking number yet?

space220

macrumors member
Sep 13, 2023
Atlanta, GA / Orlando, FL
I took my son to Epcot today to see my pressed coin expert friend and so my son could go on Test Track. Two muscle pulls later, we are back to the house, where I am recuperating from the pain in my right hamstring and left calf. Did I miss anything? Actually, I caught up. This is a great forum and the people here are very helpful.
omg, I ran to the penny press machines near Splash Mountain to get the pressed pennies on the last day they were available- those machines take way too much force to actually work

Reactions: Wolfs and julit0

FlightLevel310

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2021
Our aircraft is airborne. Started tracking late though for some reason.

1694898820417.png

IceCool

macrumors 6502a
Jan 31, 2019
United States of America
I have attached the transcript. It doesn't answer every question, but it does give us a little more information about who runs what and how. Just a little, but it's a start.

Basically, we now know it's the Order Management Team. They need to validate the actual order information, which is done during "Processing..."

They also have placed notes on my order. What was said? I don't know. But that's a thing that exists.

NOTE: They are out of order. The second one is first!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-16 at 5.13.21 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-16 at 5.13.21 PM.png
    165.6 KB · Views: 86
  • Screenshot 2023-09-16 at 5.13.00 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-16 at 5.13.00 PM.png
    223.2 KB · Views: 89

Lex404

macrumors 6502
Sep 15, 2023
PL (&US, JP)
Yup saw that? not sure why?
I believe the pictures with the greasy blue phone going around the internet today made many people change their mind... it was the only color and people lacked lots of context of what's happening in those pics.

I didn't want blue because it's dark, I've had dark phones since iPhone 7 and I needed some light in my life :)) wish we had the fun colors from normal 15 on Pros.

• Love
Reactions: CarolG
I just searched using my phone number and this just showed up. It looks like it's a pre-mature UPS Label for Wave 2.Maybe I could have been a part of Wave 1 but the UPS crew ended their work shift?

View attachment 2265152
I was also able to decode the full UPS tracking number. See post above. Wonder if this is carrying my iPhone 15 Pro Max 1TB Nat-Ti + Blue.

1694899060303.png

Last edited:

Brad7

Cancelled
May 3, 2022
I just ordered this one, I needed a new one and the extra USB C outlets was what sold me, I have two Apple Watches plus my Mini iPad I keep on my night stand.
This is like the infinity gauntlet of chargers.

I have attached the transcript. It doesn't answer every question, but it does give us a little more information about who runs what and how. Just a little, but it's a start.

NOTE: They are out of order. The second one is first!
Really...? 😒😒😒

1694899176988.png

Just kidding haha!

batting1000

macrumors 604
Sep 4, 2011
Florida
Got in via the app at 8:01, order confirmed 8:02. AT&T Next Trade-In, Wave 1. I did get an error after i hit pay, and it didnt seem like it went though, but got the email confirmation. Minutes before disaster!

Same! When I tapped “Place Order” in the app, I got an alert saying my session had timed out. It kicked me back to the main page and I couldn’t access any of the details of the upgrade program anymore so I checked my email and saw the confirmation - 8:02 as well.

Reactions: tcdav26
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.