Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

caesarp

macrumors 65816
Sep 30, 2012
I just searched using my phone number and this just showed up. It looks like it's a pre-mature UPS Label for Wave 2.Maybe I could have been a part of Wave 1 but the UPS crew ended their work shift?

View attachment 2265152
How did you get the full tracking number to show up using a phone number? I can only get the last 4 digits of the REFERENCE number with a phone number. Where did you search by phone number?

How did you get the full tracking number to show up using a phone number? I can only get the last 4 digits of the REFERENCE number with a phone number. Where did you search by phone number?
Under UPS My Choice account. I used my phone number under, “Track my Reference” after that I logged into my UPS MyChoice account and it was there. See the post below.

I think it's a Premature Wave 2 Tag. There's no activity as of yet. I’m not part of Wave 1.

CarolG

macrumors 6502a
Sep 14, 2013
Northern California
Reference Number Tracking Help

For those looking by reference number, this is how it should work. Take your order number and and take off the last 2 digits. Put those at this website: https://www.ups.com/track?loc=en_US&requester=ST/. Click on track by reference number. Put your amended order number in there plus the other fields as you can and you should see something. You can't view details, but it'll at least give you piece of mind that it was scanned.

View attachment 2264519
View attachment 2264520
They tell me “Tracking information is
not yet available. Try again later.”

IceCool

macrumors 6502a
Jan 31, 2019
United States of America
Screenshot 2023-09-16 at 5.40.29 PM.png

I'M GETTING MY :01 IPHONE BABY!! LETS GET THIS FREAKIN PARTY STARTED!! 🎉 🎉 🎉🥳🥳🥳🍾🍾🍾

LeahJoFoxtrot

macrumors 6502
Aug 10, 2016
Not that I will do it until I have phone in hand but will it be possible to change the payment source for my CitizensOne iUP payment from my debit card to my Apple Card? I want to take advantage of the cash back.

Reactions: 5105973
Sometimes, the first batch waits for the second batch, me thinks, and then both batches get on the same plane. Do you think that happens and if so, do you think it's happening this time?
I think it happened with my Apple Watch S8 Delivery when Wave 1 and Wave 2 traveled together.

I don’t think it is going to happen this year. Wave 1 is ahead of Wave 2. Wave 1 will depart China (CGO) first. They will also be in Louisville, Kentucky first. Wave 1 is one day ahead of Wave 2 when it comes to traveling internationally.

CodeSpyder

macrumors 68000
Jun 23, 2010
Orlando, FL
I think it happened with my Apple Watch S8 Delivery when Wave 1 and Wave 2 traveled together.

I don’t think it is going to happen this year. Wave 1 is ahead of Wave 2. Wave 1 will depart China (CGO) first. They will also be in Louisville, Kentucky first.
Yeah, I was probably thinking about the Apple Watch. First day with my new brains.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.