Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

LK2020

macrumors 6502
Nov 11, 2020
How are a bunch of people's already shipped?
Yeah, your phone will be almost to you before that status finally changes to SHIPPED! :) If it's coming UPS from Apple, it's best to get on UPS MyChoice so you receive a tracking number and can really see where it is. :) It's nice to say that, and can only wish that was the case with me. 🤣 Hopefully early tomorrow I say I FINALLY have a tracking number!! :)

LeahJoFoxtrot

macrumors 6502
Aug 10, 2016
If you have UPSmychoice if will show up there based on what info you have saved such as name, billing address. Phone number
The only thing I have on MyChoice currently is the return box for my iPad mini which I might not even return now lol.

UPDATE: No I was dead wrong this is my phone! My return box is at my door. Hot damn! :D

swarlos

Suspended
Oct 18, 2015
f0eb197adec83549215459c14f1fa08a.png

Got damn can y’all go do some chores or work?! trying to catch up to y’all.

How did you get left behind?!?!? You should have a first class seat.
I’m always the last one to leave making sure everyone gets departed from China safely. Plus I have to worry about you and play the sugar mama role.

What’s going in with your iPhones?

f0eb197adec83549215459c14f1fa08a.png

Got damn can y’all go do some chores or work?! trying to catch up to y’all.
@swarlos The Legend! Give us some insight. You used to work at an Apple Store. Tell us about Logistics, please. 😩😩

Btw, thank you for being here. Which iPhone did you order? Part of Wave 1 or Wave 2?

Reactions: lazyrighteye

Agent OrangeZ

macrumors 68040
Mar 17, 2010
Planet Earth
So... since I skipped the 14/Pro last year... and I am going from 13 Pro Max to 15 Pro Max, how does the transition from my physical SIM to the E-SIM Only iPhone work? Will new iPhone already be linked to me and prompt me to activate my Verizon number on the new phone upon setup? (I will be trading my phone to Apple on the same visit as my pickup time)

Reactions: a83859372 and Brad7

LeahJoFoxtrot

macrumors 6502
Aug 10, 2016
we go to UPS and get tracking info there

that's how we have the tracking numbers

apple won't provide it until Thursday
Thank you to you and everyone who replied. I already had MyChoice so I just had to log in. I ordered a pizza and when I answered the door I saw that that return box was there. But when I saw a package on the tracking list from Apple and I didn't look at the delivery date and I thought it was just a lack of update for the return package. When I looked that the date I realized it was for 9/22 :)

wingennis

macrumors regular
Mar 9, 2016
Northern Arizona
oh my word it doesn't even come close to what's on the box and that logo impression looks awful. If I didn't know better I'd think I was looking at a cheap knockoff. Sorry I don't mean to harsh on your purchase but they really dropped the ball on this one.
You have my consent to harsh on my purchase. It was disappointing. It's weird, you can't see any blemishes or lint when looking at it but it shows up clear as day in a photograph. Or, my glasses would work better on my face.

Reactions: Wolfs

Brad7

Cancelled
May 3, 2022
So... since I skipped the 14/Pro last year... and I am going from 13 Pro Max to 15 Pro Max, how does the transition from my physical SIM to the E-SIM Only iPhone work? Will new iPhone already be linked to me and prompt me to activate my Verizon number on the new phone upon setup? (I will be trading my phone to Apple on the same visit as my pickup time)
I heard they made the physical to eSIM transition much easier now, compared to last year. But for peace of mind, you could convert to eSIM now to make the migration even easier once you have your new iPhone.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.